The 2014 Corvette Stingray Forum
News / Blog Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 07-04-2007, 02:56 AM   #1
Mindz
E.B.A.H.

Drives: you wild...
Location: In the happy padded room wearing a jacket that makes me hug myself...
Any Gamers on the Forums?

http://www.gametrailers.com/umwatcher.php?id=57998

The best animation that I've seen done by ANYONE including game manufacturers. This is truly amazing work. Let me know your thoughts.

BTW: Make sure you watch the part after the credits. It's either really annoying or really great depending on your view.

*Spoilers*

What do you think about Master Chick and who do you think would/should have won the fight?
Old 07-04-2007, 09:41 PM   #2
Dave McFly
*new car smell*

Drives: 2007 Ford Mustang 'Natasha'
Send a message via ICQ to Dave McFly Send a message via AIM to Dave McFly Send a message via MSN to Dave McFly Send a message via Yahoo to Dave McFly Send a message via Skype™ to Dave McFly
Talking

Im a 'gamer' from way back from the days of the atari 2600, to my current Xbox (no 360 here ) to my PS2 (again, no PS3 here ). I have owned every console nintendo made with the exception of the Wii . I even had more than 5 versions of the nintendo handheld over the years too .
Old 07-04-2007, 09:50 PM   #3
Casull

Drives: Chevy Silverado
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave McFly View Post
(no 360 here )

Avoid it like the plague. Everyone I know has had theirs die on them. I bought my 360 around the time they launched and thought I dodged the bullet, but allas it just died a week ago . I am so PO'ed at Microsoft. Every person I have come across that has a 360 is on there 2nd+ box.

Interestingly, I still have every system i have owned since my Atari 2600 and they ALL still work.... well, with my NES it does take some finesse to get it to work, but it will work.
Casull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 10:11 PM   #4
TFord
Camaro Fanatic

Drives: 2000 Z28
Send a message via Yahoo to TFord
hey MINDZ that video was sick, great animation.:eek: that clip after the credits was hilarious
TFord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 12:40 AM   #5
Eisenhower
I drank what?

Drives: DANGEROUSLY
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave McFly View Post
Im a 'gamer' from way back from the days of the atari 2600.
Ah yes, but have you ever owned a Coleco? I played PONG on that thing day & night, non-stop! My neck still isn't right...

I do play games but I haven't for a while now. Last game I played was Splinter Cell on the first gen XBOX. I still want to get "Advanced Warfighter", I know it's old news but not if you haven't played it. I looooove war games!

You want to see a sick game trailer? watch this
Eisenhower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 01:14 AM   #6
AFSNightrod
Back in Black

Drives: 2005 Cadillac CTS-V
Send a message via AIM to AFSNightrod Send a message via Yahoo to AFSNightrod
I'm a pretty big gamer but I'm undecided on what next-gen system to buy. My PS2 is packed up on it's way home from here in the desert so all I have right now is Command and Conquer: Generals for my laptop.
AFSNightrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 05:50 PM   #7
MerF
Go Rays!

Drives: 03 Trailblazer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eisenhower View Post
Ah yes, but have you ever owned a Coleco?
**** yeah! First ever color-console. I loved those controllers, and some games had the overlay for the number-pad you had to use. I'll never forget my Coleco-vision.
MerF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 06:09 PM   #8
Eisenhower
I drank what?

Drives: DANGEROUSLY
Quote:
Originally Posted by MerF View Post
I loved those controllers, and some games had the overlay for the number-pad you had to use.
I didn't have anything THAT OLD!!!! The one I had, had two knobs one on each side and a giant off/on switch in the middle.

Wait, I think I know what you're talking about; you mean the Intellivision? That had a number pad on it. I bought one of those at a yard sale, got it home and it didn't work.

Needless to say, I didn't get a chance to play "PIT-FALL" until years later.
Eisenhower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 08:51 PM   #9
AFSNightrod
Back in Black

Drives: 2005 Cadillac CTS-V
Send a message via AIM to AFSNightrod Send a message via Yahoo to AFSNightrod
One of my cousins had a 2600 that I used to play all the time. My family was too poor for me to have video games until I got my brand new NES at age 8.
AFSNightrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 07:14 AM   #10
TFord
Camaro Fanatic

Drives: 2000 Z28
Send a message via Yahoo to TFord
Quote:
Originally Posted by AFSNightrod View Post
I'm a pretty big gamer but I'm undecided on what next-gen system to buy. My PS2 is packed up on it's way home from here in the desert so all I have right now is Command and Conquer: Generals for my laptop.
hey nightrod its just my personal oppinion but I think xbox 360 is the way to go. with all the hype surrounding the ps3 they have yet to impress me. but playstation never really has. I know that for some reason people perfer sports games on PS, I dont play sports games though. everyone knows about the 360's red ring of death, but now with every 360 sold it comes with a 3 year warranty. Free shipping and repair, or replacement. all you have to do is register the thing on the website. the new command and comquer looks pretty good for 360 too.
TFord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 03:38 AM   #11
SSRich

Drives: 1967 camaroSS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casull View Post
Avoid it like the plague. Everyone I know has had theirs die on them. I bought my 360 around the time they launched and thought I dodged the bullet, but allas it just died a week ago . I am so PO'ed at Microsoft. Every person I have come across that has a 360 is on there 2nd+ box.

Interestingly, I still have every system i have owned since my Atari 2600 and they ALL still work.... well, with my NES it does take some finesse to get it to work, but it will work.
actually microsoft will replace them now no matter when you bought it from what i heard on the news. Yes mine died so i sent it in and they sent me another one if you have broadband and a 360 you must have xbox live FTW.
SSRich is offline   Reply With Quote