Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro ZL1 Forum - ZL1 Specific Topics

Old 01-24-2020, 09:19 AM   #15
Risingson05

Drives: 2015 zl1 m6
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyangAsh View Post
Heat exchanger, fans, pump. No resi yet. Hot weather it will pull about 1 degree at the end of a 40-140 pull.

No, longblock is stock. Only upgrade is trunion kit. Stock cam, heads, blower internally.

Mods not listed are an 90mm tb and 5 inch intake. So bolt ons, e85, boost and a spot on tune will get you some really good numbers through a six speed.

This car runs dead nuts with my buddies more heavily modded cts-v that is an auto. He has similar mods plus a cam and 2 inch longtubes vs my 1-7/8

Nice . Yeah I’ve got my build sheet together , and am gonna do it in stages I’m planning doing cai headers and cooling first w/tune for the summer . Next winter is when I’ll do the cam and valvtrain work head studs and pulleys (in a perfect world ) I would like to buy a bigger sc for the z and use the lsa sc to convert over to my denali that’s already cammed and modded lol but time will tell , if anything prolly gonna send my sc out to kong and get it ported and fit the 102 nw tb
Risingson05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2020, 11:58 AM   #16
CamaroCracka

Drives: 2010 Turbo LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Risingson05 View Post
Justin tuned my truck as well and did a good job ,I was impressed on how it woke up my truck and especially after the cam swap and other mods that I have done .

Problem with black bear though ,is communication is pretty difficult as you can only talk to Justin thru emails, and I feel with the Z and mods that I’m planning on doing I’m gonna need someone a little more available per say .
True, it takes a week for the initial tune and then updates take even longer.

2011 Vert - 416/w 230/236 .612/.602 115lsa, 1LE suspension w/32mm rear bar. Z28 diff. ZL1 brakes.

Last edited by CamaroCracka; 01-24-2020 at 12:12 PM.
CamaroCracka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2020, 01:30 PM   #17
RyangAsh

Drives: 2014 ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroCracka View Post
True, it takes a week for the initial tune and then updates take even longer.
Ted works with you daily. Multiple times a day at that..
RyangAsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2020, 05:35 PM   #18
JANNETTYRACING

Drives: BLUE CAMARO ZL1 1LE M6
Quote:
Ted works with you daily. Multiple times a day at that..
Thanks for the Props Ryan,
JANNETTYRACING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2020, 09:17 AM   #19
RyangAsh

Drives: 2014 ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by JANNETTYRACING View Post
Thanks for the Props Ryan,
Of course. Everyone around here wonders why it out runs their more highly modified stuff....

The tune is perfect, the driver is.....okay..lol
RyangAsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2020, 12:53 PM   #20
JANNETTYRACING

Quote:
Of course. Everyone around here wonders why it out runs their more highly modified stuff....

The tune is perfect, the driver is.....okay..lol
Bad to the bone!
Old 01-29-2020, 03:52 PM   #21
Zl1Dreaming

Drives: 2013 ZL1 A6
I’m going to throw another vote in for Ted and JRE. I am old school. In the 80’s I drove a 79 Camaro, 6-71 Blown, 10% OD, with dual quads . I wanted my 13 ZL1 to live up to that performance level.

I bought everything from JRE and Ted did the tune. I don’t miss my 79 anymore! I have power when I want it, reliability and stock drivability all day and night. I couldn’t be happier.

There is something very comforting about having a question before, during or after an install and having Ted there to answer your question. When the phone call ends with Ted saying “I’m here for you”, that confidence level increases exponentially.

I know where to buy my toys and get my tune.
The English language makes absolutely no sense. You park on a driveway and drive on a parkway. Hemorrhoids are in your as* and asteroids are in the sky. I fully understand why less and less people speak proper English.

RotoFab CAI, ATI Balancer, 22.5% OD pulley, Dynatech 1 7/8” LT headers with Dynatech HF cats, DSX auxiliary pump, DSX flex fuel sensor, ID1050x injectors, 174 Thermostat , Moroso catch can , Metco breather, Aeroforce Interceptor gauge , JRE Tune, ..that’s all (for now).

I am addicted to power, will work for mods.
Zl1Dreaming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2020, 10:58 AM   #22
JANNETTYRACING

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zl1Dreaming View Post
I’m going to throw another vote in for Ted and JRE. I am old school. In the 80’s I drove a 79 Camaro, 6-71 Blown, 10% OD, with dual quads . I wanted my 13 ZL1 to live up to that performance level.

I bought everything from JRE and Ted did the tune. I don’t miss my 79 anymore! I have power when I want it, reliability and stock drivability all day and night. I couldn’t be happier.

There is something very comforting about having a question before, during or after an install and having Ted there to answer your question. When the phone call ends with Ted saying “I’m here for you”, that confidence level increases exponentially.

I know where to buy my toys and get my tune.
Thank you, I love what I do.

Thank you for your business.

Ted.