Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 05-19-2012, 07:14 AM   #1
smkeeling
MNSTRBEE

Drives: 2010 Transformers 2SS/RS
TandT Performance

Let me just start by saying Tim was professional from start to finish. He kept me in the loop on the progress of the car, took pictures of certain issues and let me know of any issues that came up. We discussed items I left out of my build like the ported and polished TB. I live in Flint Hill Virginia and for those of you who don't know, its a dust filled bowl of farm land. Tim didn't get a clean car or engine bay. When I picked up my car the engine bay looked great. They had it all cleaned up and looking good. Tim took close to half a day or more to determine where an exhaust leak was coming from on the headers I purchased and brought to him. Being they weren't something he purchased I feel this is where he went above and beyond. He found they hadn't fully welded the tube to the flange on cylinder #1. This wasn't something he purchased for the car, I did and I should have looked over the quality of the product. Oh before I forget to tell you what I had done here it is... ported and polished LS3 heads, ported and polished TB, headers (CO to be named later), CAM and dyno tune. Car is now running 472.79 HP at the rear wheels. I can say that I will be taking my Silverado up to Tim for some improvements but this time I will give him a clean area to work in.
2010 BumbleBee 2SS/RS Stainless Works headers 1 7/8, Roto-Fab CAI, Magnaflow 3" cat back exhaust with X-pipe, Ported and polished Mast Motorsports LS3 heads, ported and polished TB, LSXR FAST 102 intake ported to match heads, CAM and Tuned by T&T Performance 498RWHP 468RWTQ still getting 24mpg hwy VDI vertical doors installed by T&T Performance
smkeeling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 04:58 PM   #2
Overflow
Space Shuttle Aficionado

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS
Oh how different this thread is from the last TnT thread.

Glad you had a good experience, OP.