The 2014 Corvette Stingray Forum
News / Blog Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 12-05-2023, 03:35 AM   #1
Ronan_USA

Drives: Black Camero
Any home brewers on here? - I want to start in my Garage!

Hi Folks - Is there any beer nuts on here who home brew or some thing similar in their garage?

I have tried home brewing before but failed pretty much first time around and never went back but beer is just pricey these days so keen to try something again! 🍺🍺🍺

I just think it would be great to be able make my own beer for when I have people around. I was doing a lot of googling recently and have now started to be target with ads on facebook for different brewing kits... a bit of mix bag of stuff but this one caught my eye. It is call the "Pinter". It looks like a tidy piece of kit and makes 12 pints supposedly. A big selection of beers and hard ciders. - http://pinter.com

Has anyone had experience with this, is it easy to use and is the beer any good? Reviews look good online but always good to get first hand experiences?

Really keen to start churning out my own brews in the garage!! All tips welcome, Big messy processes not! :ROFLMAO:

AND REMEMBER FOLKS - NEVER DRINK AND DRIVE 😊
Attached Images

Ronan_USA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2023, 06:01 PM   #2
CalgaryZL1

Drives: 2020 Chevy Camaro ZL1
Next time buy a white Camaro then maybe I will engage
CalgaryZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
beer, brewing