Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > Regional Sections > USA - Mid-Atlantic

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 03-23-2017, 09:50 AM   #1
FNxR3DNECK

Drives: 2017 SS 1LE
Good/Highly Recommended Body Shop in MD/NorVA???

Ok guys I just pulled the trigger on the ZL1 rockers with side skirts and I already have the ZL1 rear diffuser so I will soon need to have them painted!!! I want to have the top of the rockers painted Hyper Blue and skirts along with the diffuser painted Satin Black to match the other accents on the 1LE.

So I need to find a good body shop!! Any recommendations will be greatly appreciated!
Old 03-23-2017, 10:10 AM   #2
mjwill25

Drives: 2016 Black 2 SS
I am going to be getting the Street Scene kit (or at least the front splitter) and plan on using D&V Autobody (http://www.dandvautobody.com/), I have heard good things about them.
2016 2SS Black on Black, NPP, MRC with 6 speed, ARH Catted LT Headers, AWE Touring Exhaust, RotoFab CAI, Soler Performance TB and TC, GPI Ported LT2 IM, Pray Ported Heads, Pray Custom Grind Stage 2 Cam, DSC v2, BMR STB019H, Stance SF10 in Brushed Dual Gunmetal, Black Bowties, Black SEMA Grille, Smoked Tail Lights, Oracle Ghosted Side Markers

mjwill25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2017, 10:36 AM   #3
FNxR3DNECK

Drives: 2017 SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjwill25 View Post
I am going to be getting the Street Scene kit (or at least the front splitter) and plan on using D&V Autobody (http://www.dandvautobody.com/), I have heard good things about them.
That's kinda far from me but I sent them a message requesting a quote, thanks!
Old 03-24-2017, 06:25 AM   #4
TWick72

Drives: '17 2SS M6
I just got my body kit installed at Pro-speed autoworks in chantilly (still far from you). I was really impressed with there work and they even touched up imperfections with the paint from the factory. I did not get paintwork from them, but their labor rate if fair and do great work.
Old 04-01-2017, 06:57 PM   #5
gdgraph

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS
Let me know when you're ready for the install... we can rent you a lift for $6 an hour on Ft Myer and do the install ourselves!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FNxR3DNECK View Post
Ok guys I just pulled the trigger on the ZL1 rockers with side skirts and I already have the ZL1 rear diffuser so I will soon need to have them painted!!! I want to have the top of the rockers painted Hyper Blue and skirts along with the diffuser painted Satin Black to match the other accents on the 1LE.

So I need to find a good body shop!! Any recommendations will be greatly appreciated!
gdgraph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2017, 06:59 PM   #6
gdgraph

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS
If the install is similar to the GM front splitter (you remove the existing screws under the front bumper and mount and screw them in and pop in the rivets I did them myself, it's extremely easy, I could do it for you, I have a rivet gun tool if it comes with all the hardware.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjwill25 View Post
gdgraph is offline   Reply With Quote