The 2014 Corvette Stingray Forum
News / Blog Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum > Members Area > General Automotive + Other Cars Discussion

Old 08-03-2020, 12:40 PM   #15
imaSSnake
'Maro

Drives: 2015 SS 6.2L Auto 2SS
I came from a Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT. What a beast of a vehicle, it was actually faster down the drag strip than my Camaro, at least with me driving both. The all-wheel drive helps with that. It was one of the nicest vehicles I have ever owned. Didn't keep it long enough to find quality or reliability issues.

I knew it was a vehicle that not many people would look at and know right away how special it is. That bugged me slightly. A bright yellow Camaro SS, now people know that's supposed to do something fun.

I love new cars because of the comfort safety and power, but you can't beat the looks and sounds and smell of an old one!
Old 08-04-2020, 09:17 AM   #16
GearheadSS

Drives: 23 LT1/22 Colorado TB/69 Chevelle
Quote:
Originally Posted by ariZona28 View Post
Just got to say how much I love the looks of your (and every) '69 Chevelle. Hot Rod magazine had an add for the SS 396 in that year titled "The Class Bully". I salivated over that car as a youth. Still do.

Thanks. It's a fun car and it does get more attention than any other car I've ever had.
GearheadSS is offline   Reply With Quote