The 2014 Corvette Stingray Forum
News / Blog Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions > The Sports Lounge

Old 08-24-2018, 09:44 AM   #1
Billabongi

Drives: '17 SS 50th Camaro
1 Owner Need - Long Time Fantasy Football League

Any of you guys play fantasy football? Need 1 owner to take over a dead team in my long time keeper league. Draft is next Thursday night at 8:00 p.m. and you can pick up to 3 keepers or get picks in the 1st 3 rounds. Otherwise picks start in round “3” after all keepers. Anyway figured it’d be cool if one of you guys joined. Let me know if interested.

Here is the current team that you can select up to 3 keepers from. Otherwise anyone not kept goes into the pool for drafting next Thursday.

2017 50th Anniversary 2LT\RS - #1583 SOLD
2017 50th Anniversary 2SS - #3410
Billabongi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2018, 10:21 AM   #2
Mydivorcegift
Future Mopar Owner

Drives: 2011, 2SS/RS, Synergy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billabongi View Post
Any of you guys play fantasy football? Need 1 owner to take over a dead team in my long time keeper league. Draft is next Thursday night at 8:00 p.m. and you can pick up to 3 keepers or get picks in the 1st 3 rounds. Otherwise picks start in round “3” after all keepers. Anyway figured it’d be cool if one of you guys joined. Let me know if interested.

Here is the current team that you can select up to 3 keepers from. Otherwise anyone not kept goes into the pool for drafting next Thursday.

Man I'm at 16 leagues.

Any money involved?

2011 Camaro SS/RS Synergy-1 of 255-Sold
You will be missed but you are in good hands!

2019 Challenger Hellcat
B5, Redeye, Widebody
Mydivorcegift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2018, 02:33 AM   #3
Mindz
E.B.A.H.

Drives: you wild...
Location: In the happy padded room wearing a jacket that makes me hug myself...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billabongi View Post

The image didn't load.
Old 08-27-2018, 08:40 PM   #4
Billabongi

Drives: '17 SS 50th Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindz View Post
The image didn't load.
SLOT PLAYER, TEAM POS QB Tom Brady, NE QB RB Marshawn Lynch, Oak RB RB Samaje Perine, Wsh RB Q RB/WR JuJu Smith-Schuster, Pit WR WR Julio Jones, Atl WR WR Marvin Jones Jr., Det WR TE Vernon Davis, Wsh TE D/ST Jaguars D/ST D/ST K Ryan Succop, Ten K BENCH SLOT PLAYER, TEAM POS Bench Christian McCaffrey, Car RB Bench C.J. Anderson, Car RB Bench Jason Witten, FA TE Bench Sterling Shepard, NYG WR Bench Ted Ginn Jr., NO WR BenchCharles Clay, Buf TE Q Bench Jamison Crowder, Wsh WR
2017 50th Anniversary 2LT\RS - #1583 SOLD
2017 50th Anniversary 2SS - #3410
Billabongi is offline   Reply With Quote