Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Autos For Sale / Wanted

Old 05-06-2011, 07:18 AM   #1
slacker
Troubled 40 something

Drives: 2010 IOM RS/SS M6
2010 RS SS M6 IOM/IOM

Hate to even think about doing this really, but I'm going on 3 months now not being able to drive my Camaro due to a back injury, so I've decided I am selling it. Car has 8900 miles, garage kept. Has the 426HP LS3 and Tremec M6 tranny. IOM interior package. The car is an early build- still had GM chicklets and GM Performance tag under the hood, no backup sensors. I've added the Hurst short throw shifter and a heritage grille. I've added the ambient lighting across the dash as well, and it's pretty unique. I ordered this car new, even saw it come off the truck. I have all the documentation to date as well, build sheet, etc. I prefer to sell this in Texas- I live south of Houston. No performance upgrades, completely stock. Never had a tune, nothing, so warranty is in full effect. Never experienced any trouble from the car either! I have taken good care of it, drove it kindly-well, I drive it like it should be driven

Car is sold, sorry!

I just want to use this thread to say how much I have enjoyed this Camaro. The hardest thing I have ever done is sell this car, and I've owned a lot of nice cars over my time. With my new back injury I couldn't even back it out of the garage for them to take it away. A little part of me died today, a part I can probably never recover.
Attached Images

Last edited by slacker; 05-13-2011 at 10:39 AM.
slacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 07:56 AM   #2
testmule
Account Suspended

Drives: 2011 camaro
Nice! Good luck.
testmule is offline   Reply With Quote