The 2014 Corvette Stingray Forum
News / Blog Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions > The Sports Lounge

Old 12-29-2019, 05:27 PM   #141
Joe M 2012 2SS

Drives: 2012 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Dallas View Post
Well, being that I've watched that video several times...yes he comes to a conclusion that he believes the balls weren't deflated. I actually believe that as well. I figure there's about an 80% chance the gauge with the 3 low pressure balls was the correct one.

He still does not say 100% proof. Please...you are out of your league when discussing math....and you are wrong.

My background in math is likely far more than you've ever done...as you've demonstrated by your lack of knowledge. My math score on the SAT was 790. My score on the ASVAB was the highest the recruiter had seen. Though I didn't finish college for other reasons, I was getting A's in 300 level math, doing differential equations. I love to program in Mathematica. I know, based on what you've said that you are not math savvy.

The truth is, the MIT Professer did not say 100% proof, and you've misconstrued what he said because you don't understand what he said.

Go to Reddit, where I had the link and prove you know what you're talking about with real math experts. You won't because you know you'll be humiliated. I don't need to say it to your face, because I'm saying HERE that you know nothing about math based on what you've said.

Go to a college nearby, look at the class schedule and find where a 300 level math course is being taught. Show him the video from the MIT professer. Then ask the professer whether what the MIT professor was saying equates to "100 proof there was no deflation". I challenge you to do this. I know the what the outcome of that would be...and you won't do it because you don't want to understand.
You have all along accused the PATS of deflating footballs.

Latest accusation....
Quote:
they got fined and lost draft picks for possibly deflating balls, and they will get fined and lose draft picks because they tried to get footage of the sidelines and got caught. Cheating is the Patriot Way.
Then in the next post you say...
Quote:
yes he comes to a conclusion that he believes the balls weren't deflated. I actually believe that as well.
Which one is it?
Should the justice system now throw people in jail because after a DNA test it 99.996% doesn't match their DNA?

The variance as stated is .004%, so if you want to quibble about that it's 99.996% fact.....I'm not going to argue over 4 thousandths of 1%. The facts are, the Laws of Physics prove that no deflation occurred.

Now you make this ridiculous statement again with NO PROOF to back it up...….
Quote:
they will get fined and lose draft picks because they tried to get footage of the sidelines and got caught
The FACTS are, the NFL has been unable to make a connection between this video crew and the PATS coaching staff...…..all video was turned over....all texts/emails turned over....no statement as of yet from the NFL...they could get fined/they could lose picks.....but nothing has been stated that it will happen. Pure conjecture on your part as usual.

You keep saying I don't understand math...….I keep challenging you to a math/science test....my 10K against your 10K...but you won't accept. Instead you base what you say on 5 posts on Reddit from 5 random people with NO credentials.....no mathematical equations proving deflation occurred.

You make accusations against me, claiming I threatened you, when in fact YOU are the one who made threats.

RIDICULOUS.

Roto-Fab intake, SW 1 7/8" LT w/hi flow cats, Flowmaster outlaw exhaust, UDP, 160* stat, Circle D 3200, Moroso catch can, TCI line lock, Zex Nitrous 125 shot, 3.91 gear, Eaton True-trac, DSS 1000hp axles.
Joe M 2012 2SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2019, 06:03 PM   #142
Trickskier
Native Floridian

Drives: 2014 - ZL1 / 2003 - Corvette
DOLPHINS 27 — patriots 24
Old 12-29-2019, 07:03 PM   #143
Steve Dallas
Commits weekly crime

Drives: 2017 Camaro 1LT
I have, from day one, only talked about the possibility of the balls being deflated. You have erroneously maintained that there was 100% proof. Every time I talk about this (note what you quoted), I say "draft picks for possibly deflating balls". Words mean things, and POSSIBLY pretty much says I understand that the balls may or may not have been deflated. Because there is a small possibility that the other gauge was what they tested with before the game and most of the balls deflated...then deflation would have occured. The main point I've maintained since Deflategate started is that either outcome could have occurred, that the ideal gas law doesn't really prove anything either way...the other evidence is still suspicious. Kind of like the guilty look of the cameraman recordIng sidelines for 8 minutes.
Old 12-29-2019, 08:29 PM   #144
Joe M 2012 2SS

Quote:
I have, from day one, only talked about the possibility of the balls being deflated. You have erroneously maintained that there was 100% proof. Every time I talk about this (note what you quoted), I say "draft picks for possibly deflating balls". Words mean things, and POSSIBLY pretty much says I understand that the balls may or may not have been deflated. Because there is a small possibility that the other gauge was what they tested with before the game and most of the balls deflated...then deflation would have occured. The main point I've maintained since Deflategate started is that either outcome could have occurred, that the ideal gas law doesn't really prove anything either way...the other evidence is still suspicious. Kind of like the guilty look of the cameraman recordIng sidelines for 8 minutes.
You have TODAY changed your story......

Quote:
yes he comes to a conclusion that he believes the balls weren't deflated. I actually believe that as well.
Quote:
the ideal gas law doesn't really prove anything either way.
Since the presentation of the facts by the MIT professor is based upon the Ideal Gas Law......and the FACT that the PATS balls measured 11.3 when checked by the Colts on the sideline......and the other FACT is the avg. pressure of the 12 balls measured 11.3 at halftime...which again MATCHES what the Ideal Gas Law states what the footballs should have measured.....this is what the MIT professor bases the FACTUAL proof on....and you say you agree with him.....but in your next breath you say it doesn't prove anything? So what is your decision to agree with him based upon? The .004% variance?
Your saying the Patriots cheated, but you agree they didn't deflate the footballs.....you can't have both...it's one or the other.

Your "possible" deflation has no evidence whatsoever.....you based it once upon...
Quote:
the weirdness of how balls were taken into a bathroom.
The balls...all 24 of them...the Pats and the Colts balls were taken in....for a total of 90 seconds......90 seconds to remove air from 12 footballs? Take them all out of the bag......deflate all of them..and put them back in..and come out in 90 seconds? If they were all deflated....it's not possible for them to avg 11.3....another fact proven by the MIT professor....in the video you haven't watched...or more likely can't understand.

In your ridiculous Reddit comment...a link in the comments shows a complete breakdown of the math based upon the Ideal Gas Law....just as the MIT professor did.....supporting the fact that no deflation occurred.
http://drewfustin.com/deflategate/

Quote:
Kind of like the guilty look of the cameraman recordIng sidelines for 8 minutes.
Guilty look? Where is the video recording this guilty look...it doesn't exist....when confronted.....he offered to delete it...and stated he had no computer so it couldn't have possibly been sent to anyone....and the Bengals refused. The PATS organization released a statement that they had this crew filming for their "Do your Job" series...for an advanced scout...which is EXACTLY the next video due in this series...….the PATS also stated that they would accept full responsibility for what this crew did.....NO CONNECTION WHATSOEVER has been made from this crew to the PATS coaching staff/players. All video was turned over..along with all texts/e-mails.

It's absolutely ridiculous to even think the PATS needed to cheat to beat the worst team in the NFL.

My 100% proof....if you want to be ridiculous about it..is 99.996%...I'm not arguing over 4 thousandths of 1%......it's like you...ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS.

So Steve, what will it be tomorrow? The PATS are cheaters again? Or will you agree with the MIT professor? Will you send me another PM cursing like a sailor.....call me name after name in your posts...and then go cry to your moderator friend?

I'm 100% sure of what you WONT do......you WONT take me up on my 10K challenge.....you WONT say to my face "shut the hell up".

Roto-Fab intake, SW 1 7/8" LT w/hi flow cats, Flowmaster outlaw exhaust, UDP, 160* stat, Circle D 3200, Moroso catch can, TCI line lock, Zex Nitrous 125 shot, 3.91 gear, Eaton True-trac, DSS 1000hp axles.
Old 12-29-2019, 08:36 PM   #145
PoorMansCamaro

Drives: Really Slow
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trickskier View Post
DOLPHINS 27 — patriots 24
Now I hope the titans can knock them out
Old 12-29-2019, 08:47 PM   #146
PoorMansCamaro

In other shocking news, the Browns are browning again. Fired first year head coach Freddie Kitchens. Lmao.
Old 12-29-2019, 09:55 PM   #147
Steve Dallas
Commits weekly crime

And this proves that you don't even read my posts. I've ALWAYS acknowledged the possibility the balls were normal and not deflated. As there is a possibility that the balls were deflated. I've NEVER said anything different. You just don't pay attention to what other people are saying.
Old 12-29-2019, 10:29 PM   #148
PoorMansCamaro

I don’t understand the no review of the pass interference at the end of the sf/Seattle game.

But also the delay of game was just dumb on Seattle
Old 12-29-2019, 11:23 PM   #149
Joe M 2012 2SS

Quote:
And this proves that you don't even read my posts. I've ALWAYS acknowledged the possibility the balls were normal and not deflated. As there is a possibility that the balls were deflated. I've NEVER said anything different. You just don't pay attention to what other people are saying.
The MIT video proves EVERYTHING I have said is true.
The variance is .004......since you want to be ridiculous..it's actually .0036....so instead of 100%...the exact number is 99.9964%...….you really wanna quibble about .0036%? The FACTS ARE OVERWHELMING that the balls weren't deflated.

You state that their is a 20% chance the PATS deflated the balls, vs .0036 from the MIT professor....and what do you base it on? A Reddit post with a few replies....that you state were ALL math experts.....the ONLY math expert posted this in regards to deflategate...which SUPPORTS the IDEAL GAS LAW.

The thing that is so RIDICULOUS is you have even now...TODAY...posted yourself that you AGREE with the MIT professor.....if you agree with him...the reasoning is BASED upon the IDEAL GAS LAW.....the variance is NEVER stated as 20%.

It all comes down to 1 simple decision....are we to base facts upon what an MIT professor says, or what Steve Dallas says?.

This is what Steve Dallas says.....
Quote:
Because there is a small possibility that the other gauge was what they tested with before the game and most of the balls deflated...then deflation would have occured.
His "small possibility" is 1 in 5, or 20% as he stated here...of course he has NO PROOF or MATHEMTICAL EXPLANATION to back up this ridiculous claim.

Quote:
I figure there's about an 80% chance the gauge with the 3 low pressure balls was the correct one.
The MIT professor states the FACT that based upon the measurements taken at halftime, using the IDEAL GAS LAW, for BOTH the PATS balls AND the COLTS balls.....only one of the gauges is the possible conclusion....backed up by the math...….that is 99.9964% accurate. Leaving a 1 in 1036 chance the balls were deflated.....and based upon the math..the Pats would have deflated the balls .02 PSI, if they actually did deflate the balls.

So who are we to believe? Not too hard of a choice.

I'm done with this ridiculousness...….I have proof....you have NOTHING.

Old 12-29-2019, 11:45 PM   #150
Steve Dallas
Commits weekly crime

You obviously don't read what I say.

Unfortunately, the threads where I would repeatedly state that the results could be they deflated balls or didn't...they got deleted because someone trolls, gets banned and all the posts are removed. I have ALWAYS acknowledged both possibilities when summarizing the Ideal Gas Law.

I give up trying to explain math to you. You don't read what others say, you don't even understand what you're saying. At this point you've proven two things. That you don't listen to other people, and that your math skills are questionable by repeatedly saying there is 100% Proof when that is the most ridiculous mathematical statement anyone can make.

If you can't understand simple things like that, you certainly don't understand more complicated things...and again, always seem to parrot the same post from some Patriots board that you don't understand.
Old 12-30-2019, 12:10 PM   #151
BMR Sales

Drives: Race Car
"I think an overtime loss, giving the ball away for a touchdown -- I can't think of anything worse," said coach Bruce Arians

"It smells as bad as it could possibly smell" Arians said of the loss. "And it'll smell that way for a long time."

"There's so much good. And there's so much outright terrible," Arians said.

the other side of the story

"I really don't know, man. Some crazy stuff has been happening," Winston said. "I've gotta get better. I've gotta fix it. Ya know, I threw a lot of touchdowns, too. And for a lot of yards. So I just know what I gotta fix. And I will. When you look at my numbers, I'm ballin "

"I'm focused on how I can get better. Because I know if I eliminate those [turnovers], I'ma be the best. So that's bar none. You better check your sheet. If I eliminate those, I'ma be the best."

Jameis is friggin delusional!
BMR Sales is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2019, 02:57 PM   #152
PoorMansCamaro

Jameis Winston’s first pass under his rookie contract with the Bucs was a pick-six.

Jameis Winston’s last pass under his rookie contract with the Bucs was a pick-six.
Old 12-30-2019, 03:41 PM   #153
PoorMansCamaro

The first 20 picks for next years draft, for those teams whose seasons are over:
Attached Images

Old 12-30-2019, 03:42 PM   #154
PoorMansCamaro

Miami also has the Texans first round pick