The 2014 Corvette Stingray Forum
News / Blog Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 03-05-2010, 07:26 AM   #1
MSG'

Drives: 2010 1SS Camaro
Bad Company 2

Who has picked this up, and has the multiplayer improved over the first one
MSG' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 12:42 PM   #2
Maa107
Someone give me a Camaro!

Drives: '09HHR
I tried it out and never played it again...
Old 03-05-2010, 12:51 PM   #3
brandotron
I am the internets.

Drives: dangerously
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maa107 View Post
I tried it out and never played it again...
I didn't even get that far. I tried to play the demo, but it wouldn't connect to their server.
Old 03-05-2010, 03:22 PM   #4
Bbrock25

Drives: 2010 1SS/RS Inferno Orange
I picked it up on release day, I really like it. If you played the demo on the 360, the graphics were scaled down a bit, in the actual game there much better.

I played MW2 quite often, but haven't touched it since BFBC2 came out. The physics are much better, + destructible buildings as well as the types of classes they offer. It makes for a very very good FPS.
Bbrock25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 03:55 PM   #5
Brokinarrow

Drives: 2012 Honda NC700x
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbrock25 View Post
I picked it up on release day, I really like it. If you played the demo on the 360, the graphics were scaled down a bit, in the actual game there much better.

I played MW2 quite often, but haven't touched it since BFBC2 came out. The physics are much better, + destructible buildings as well as the types of classes they offer. It makes for a very very good FPS.
oooooOOOOOOOOooooooo That's it, I'm definitely getting that game!
Old 03-05-2010, 04:08 PM   #6
2SS10RS

Drives: over the speed limit
I hope this one is alot better than the 1st one, it sucked
2SS10RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 07:25 PM   #7
Rtoups

Drives: RJT 2LT
I have it for PC. I've played a majority of the Battlefield games, and this one is fantastic. It still has some major issues with connecting to servers though. PC multiplayer is down right now due to the EA main servers being out.
Old 03-05-2010, 10:37 PM   #8
moto-camaro
CEO of the Internet

Drives: the Roflcopter
Send a message via AIM to moto-camaro Send a message via MSN to moto-camaro
picked it up yesterday, and after playing the call of duty series for a while, i've gotta say the level of destructiveness is amazing, i love the fact that when someone hides behind a wall you can just blow the **** out of the wall and then shoot him. multiplayer is awesome as well, i've had some trouble connecting to the server though... maybe a regional thing?
Old 03-07-2010, 09:59 AM   #9
MSG'

Drives: 2010 1SS Camaro
how many online modes are there? The first one got boring fast. the first one, sounds effects and destroying buildings was awesome, but the hit detection and the fact it took a whole magazine to take down someone just sucked. and i didnt like the demo
MSG' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 10:06 AM   #10
Zeus
BOOOOOM MF'R!!

Drives: to Chipotle daily
Quote:
Originally Posted by MSG' View Post
how many online modes are there? The first one got boring fast. the first one, sounds effects and destroying buildings was awesome, but the hit detection and the fact it took a whole magazine to take down someone just sucked. and i didnt like the demo
I'll pass. I like my shooter games to be realistic.
Zeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 01:29 PM   #11
Hemlawk
AwesomeBillDawesonville

Drives: CGM 2SS/RS =)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
I'll pass. I like my shooter games to be realistic.
Bc2 is the closest thing to realism your gunna get besides America's Army and ArmA 2. Not to knock any other game but I know you're think mw2. Inwhich mw2 is the least realistic recent shooter. Reguardless of that fact, I love mw2.

But in all honesty, BC2 is great. Physics are great, the game sounds are outstanding. I enjoy almost everything about it. I do get pissed off occasionally when I get stuck in graphics.

The biggest issue with bc2 multiplayer is people don't know how to play it. It's not Halo, CoD or UT. Kdr means little, but helps. The point is to win the round, nothing else matters.

Order placed on 1/13/11 - Purchased 2/22/11 2SS/RS CGM
Hemlawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 01:50 PM   #12
Rtoups

Drives: RJT 2LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by MSG' View Post
Play hardcore. A few well placed rounds will take someone down.
Old 03-07-2010, 02:42 PM   #13
Zeus
BOOOOOM MF'R!!

Drives: to Chipotle daily
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemlawk View Post
Bc2 is the closest thing to realism your gunna get besides America's Army and ArmA 2. Not to knock any other game but I know you're think mw2. Inwhich mw2 is the least realistic recent shooter. Reguardless of that fact, I love mw2.

But in all honesty, BC2 is great. Physics are great, the game sounds are outstanding. I enjoy almost everything about it. I do get pissed off occasionally when I get stuck in graphics.

The biggest issue with bc2 multiplayer is people don't know how to play it. It's not Halo, CoD or UT. Kdr means little, but helps. The point is to win the round, nothing else matters.
Not if you need to unload a clip on someone to drop them
Zeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 10:49 PM   #14
Brokinarrow

Drives: 2012 Honda NC700x
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemlawk View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
Not if you need to unload a clip on someone to drop them
yeah, shooting someone from 50+ yards with a pistol definitely doesn't reflect realism, heh. But it is soooo satisfying for some reason Would the RainbowSix games be closer to real (besides America's Army)? I've not played those on multi-player before so