Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 04-26-2023, 07:21 PM   #15
Danial

Drives: 2013 SS/RS, 2015 Camaro SS/RS Vert
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010sgm View Post
i do see a pattern just dropped off a facebook group for same reason.... sorry man i had a guy tell me to go take my trophy i won to autozone as they deserve it more than i do since i did not do crap to my car.... i will say the parts do look interesting thinking of placing an order...thanks for site!
I was just instructed on how to place another user on ignore. Love that feature. I don't suffer childish behavior for very long from family and friends; I suffer it even less from strangers online. Life's too short.
Old 04-27-2023, 07:08 AM   #16
2010sgm

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danial View Post
I was just instructed on how to place another user on ignore. Love that feature. I don't suffer childish behavior for very long from family and friends; I suffer it even less from strangers online. Life's too short.
well said!
Old 04-27-2023, 08:36 AM   #17
redcoats1976

Drives: LT W/2LT,blue metallic
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010sgm View Post
i do see a pattern just dropped off a facebook group for same reason.... sorry man i had a guy tell me to go take my trophy i won to autozone as they deserve it more than i do since i did not do crap to my car.... i will say the parts do look interesting thinking of placing an order...thanks for site!
having owned classic cars and doing the work myself and also now finally being able to afford a camaro that was not previously beat to crap i can see both sides of that arguement.im guessing there were not different classes of cars based on year of manufacture and number of modifications done.if there were different classes then he really wasnt competing against your car anyway and has no beef.
redcoats1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2023, 09:16 AM   #18
xstuntman

Drives: 2012 Victory Red LFX
To be fair there has been some cyber security issues associated with Temu so buyer beware.
2018 SS wheels, red Heritage grille, actual driving lights, ZL1 strut tower brace, GM Performance billet aluminum fuel door, front grille Bowtie delete, painted red rotors and calipers, 1/4 window American Flags, splash guards, AEM dry panel air filter.
xstuntman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2023, 09:24 AM   #19
2010sgm

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by redcoats1976 View Post
having owned classic cars and doing the work myself and also now finally being able to afford a camaro that was not previously beat to crap i can see both sides of that arguement.im guessing there were not different classes of cars based on year of manufacture and number of modifications done.if there were different classes then he really wasnt competing against your car anyway and has no beef.

no actually he has never seen my car it was an online group and i was picked while at a good guys show everyone in group said congrats but this guy just started ripping me apart. i have had classics as well and im no stranger to his game i took a 94,000 mile car and made it look good and did a fare amount of small mods to make it presentable as that is all i wanted to do enjoy cars and coffee etc.....going to goodguys all-American Sunday was on a whim...but funny part is nothing ever came from autozone and in the end guy is just a miserable person i learned how miserable after the fact
Old 04-27-2023, 02:37 PM   #20
Car Nation Videos
YouTube-Car Nation Videos

Drives: 2010 Chevrolet Camaro
For anybody wondering…you have to order atleast $10 worth of stuff or more in order to complete a transaction. I tried to buy a SS badge for my front grill for $3.68 but I couldn’t even complete my purchase.
Car Nation Videos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2023, 06:44 PM   #21
Danial

Quote:
Originally Posted by xstuntman View Post
To be fair there has been some cyber security issues associated with Temu so buyer beware.
Anyone who did business with Amazon last year should be more concerned - they had a data breach that stole the personal data of 100 million buyers to include names, addresses, dates of births, SSNs, etc. That's just one of MANY for Amazon over the years.

Paypal anyone? In 2017 alone, PayPal had a data breach that compromised 1.6 million users' personal information. Again, one of many over the years.

How about Netflix? In 2021 they collected and sold the personal data WITHOUT CONSENT for over 5 million users. South Korea is just one of several countries to fine the company for this.

Use Google or T-Mobile? In early January, a hacker stole customer data on over 37 million T-Mobile customers. In 2018 Google had the data stolen (passwords, names, SSNs etc) of over 52 million users.

Anyway, I actually could go on and on and on. Not to be argumentive but only to point out that if anyone has done any business at all on the web locally, nationally or internationally, odds are your data has been compromised. Which brings me back to my original point over and over - it's all about due diligence. Watch your accounts, do the research. I look at my accounts almost nightly. If you're doing business on the web, you should too.
Old 04-27-2023, 06:47 PM   #22
Danial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Car Nation Videos View Post
For anybody wondering…you have to order atleast $10 worth of stuff or more in order to complete a transaction. I tried to buy a SS badge for my front grill for $3.68 but I couldn’t even complete my purchase.
Yeah, they don't charge for shipping on any order so the minimum is $10. Not an unreasonable thing.