Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > V6 - Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons, Tuning Equipment

Old 02-16-2016, 03:29 PM   #1
BlazeNGlory

Drives: 2011 Camaro 1LT
WTB: 2010-2011 V6 OEM Air Intake

Let me know if you have one available for sale and how much you're asking. Need to replace mine since one of the tabs/clips broke and another is barely hanging on....wished they would've used metal clips instead of plastic with all of the heat generated by the engine....thanks for helping me out...
BlazeNGlory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2016, 03:43 PM   #2
Mr. Stacy
El Duderino

Drives: 2011 2LTRS Convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by cm3ohana View Post
Let me know if you have one available for sale and how much you're asking. Need to replace mine since one of the tabs/clips broke and another is barely hanging on....wished they would've used metal clips instead of plastic with all of the heat generated by the engine....thanks for helping me out...
You can hold the top on with a small bungee cord. I use the ones with the little balls on them. Thread the cord through the loop on the top and hook it on the bottom of the intake. You might have to remove the intake, and put it back assembled.

Actually works better than the plastic clips that will eventually break again anyway...

Old 02-17-2016, 01:02 AM   #3
ARH2316

Drives: 2011 1LS
I have one from my '11 that I took off around 15,000 miles. You're welcome to it if you can pay shipping, let me know.
ARH2316 is offline   Reply With Quote