Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 07-16-2015, 10:23 PM   #29
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Still taking orders
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2015, 04:12 PM   #30
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Bump
Old 08-11-2015, 01:51 PM   #31
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

As most folks know, we completely old out of all of our event items. I am TRULY FLOORED that EVERY..SINGLE..SHIRT..SOLD. All mens, ladies, bling bags sold

And with that, I know there's quite a few people who didn't get items.

So we've decided to reopen ordering for all the event items. We want to make sure everyone who wanted a Fest items gets one. Run on over to the Camaro5store and place your order today. We'll get it shipped out as soon as we do the next run of items.

Cool? COOL!!!
Old 08-11-2015, 06:58 PM   #32
Mr_Draco

Drives: 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post
As most folks know, we completely old out of all of our event items. I am TRULY FLOORED that EVERY..SINGLE..SHIRT..SOLD. All mens, ladies, bling bags sold

And with that, I know there's quite a few people who didn't get items.

So we've decided to reopen ordering for all the event items. We want to make sure everyone who wanted a Fest items gets one. Run on over to the Camaro5store and place your order today. We'll get it shipped out as soon as we do the next run of items.

Cool? COOL!!!
So what if we already pre-ordered and couldn't make it? How do you want to go about adding shipping on to an order so I can get mine?

Quote:
If you want, you can order them now and we could bill you for the shipping later? Would that work? Might be a pain now but it would guarantee you your shirts. Your call. I'm more than happy to do it that way.

Otherwise, we'll add on the shipping charges just after the fest. That way we can upload the proper stock of any left over shirts we have and start taking shipped orders then.
Mr_Draco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2015, 12:10 AM   #33
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

I'll have to go back and weigh every item to get a shipping quote for everyone's zip codes. I suppose I'll start emailing everyone shipping costs. Won't be but a few bucks. I guess paypal would be the way to go but I'll let everyone know.
Old 08-25-2015, 08:51 PM   #34
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Order was placed last week. Just in the holding pattern now to get everything. I only ordered a couple extra in each size and style. No one has ordered since I placed the order last week so I'm going to leave the shirts still in the store for now. But you'd better get it quickly if you want one.
Old 08-26-2015, 09:21 AM   #35
Mr_Draco

Drives: 2SS/RS
I meant to post this last week when I got mine in the mail but I forgot. I absolutely love this years fest shirt. Tag, you guys did a great job designing it this year. It's the best one yet imo.
Mr_Draco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2015, 05:16 AM   #36
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Well......

Thank you very much!!!

Truth be told, I think it's the best design thus far as well. Tons of comments on it and when I saw the artwork, I about fell over. Said, "do NOT change a thing!!!"

Thanks!!
Old 09-01-2015, 11:10 PM   #37
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

UPDATE.

Bling shirts and bags are done. All style screen printed shirts were started today and will be done by Friday. All shirts should be shipped to me by Monday, here by Tuesday, back out by Tuesday or Wednesday to everyone (depending on if they actually get here Tues or Wed). But yes...everyone should get tracking numbers starting next week. Thanks!
Old 09-09-2015, 10:30 AM   #38
BlackSmoke

Drives: 2013 Black SS 1LE
Quote:
UPDATE.

Bling shirts and bags are done. All style screen printed shirts were started today and will be done by Friday. All shirts should be shipped to me by Monday, here by Tuesday, back out by Tuesday or Wednesday to everyone (depending on if they actually get here Tues or Wed). But yes...everyone should get tracking numbers starting next week. Thanks!
PM sent regarding my order.
K & N Cold Air Intake, 25% window tint, 2 sets of 6000K LED fogs added, bow ties delete, Pypes catback mid exhaust, MGP Caliper covers, Spyder projection HID 6000K lighting with dual CCFL halos, Technostalgia Rapid Fire LED Tail Lights, blacked out rear bezels, Oracle Ghosted side marker lights, Platinum Ultra Rims, LED tag, dome, trunk lighting, Razzi Ground Effects, Billet Grille, Oracle Concept Mirrors, Eibach Pro Springs,
GM Strut Tower Brace and LED lit door sills.
BlackSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote