The 2014 Corvette Stingray Forum
News / Blog Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum > Corvette7.com General Forums > Corvette Stingray C7 General Discussions

Old 03-30-2014, 06:51 PM   #15
Steven Bell

Drives: 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
I'd love to go.....
Steven Bell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 08:21 AM   #16
Buzzardz_vette
Remove Before Flight

Drives: 2014 Cpe Z51 2LT Torch Red
Awesome! I'm going 1-3 July for the 3-day Level 1 Owner's course. Can't wait.

Buzzardz_vette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2015, 06:24 PM   #17
Vette Pax

Drives: 1999 C5; 2016 C7 Stingray
The course has come a long way! My wife had to take a performance driving course there to be eligible to drive in the Silver State Challenge Open Road Race about 15 years ago. It was only a half-day session with an hour of classroom presentations and then having an instructor driving her C5 to demonstrate what it would do on the course. After a few laps around the course, the instructor had her do the driving and put her and the Corvette through the paces. Of course, as long as she was going to do the course, I decided to take it too. Although it was a brief intro into what basic performance driving was about, it gave us both a LOT of confidence in the Corvette's handling. She drove in the race 3 times, and she has 2 trophies on the mantle, coming in 2nd place in her speed category the first time and 1st place in her speed category the for the third race. Glad you had the 2-day event, Becky! Must have been great fun!
Vette Pax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2015, 09:26 PM   #18
Dada

Drives: Z51 White on Black
I signed up too going July 2-3, look out for me too
Dada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2019, 02:21 PM   #19
OLDVETTE3
George

Drives: 2019 Corvette Stingray Convertible
I was lucky enough to win a free trip to Spring Mountain in April of 2005. I won it on a great Corvette forum which has been gone for a number of years. What they have there now is completely different than 2005. There was only a double wide trailer as a class room. It was a great experience.
OLDVETTE3 is offline   Reply With Quote