Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 02-05-2022, 04:52 PM   #15
Gabrield

Drives: 2014 Camaro SS manual swap
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOT A 45 View Post
So it’s not a communication issue if everything else is working. I’m currently out of the shop with Covid, but when I return Monday I will research the code and tell you what to look for. My opinion is your opening a Pandora’s box of other problems if you eliminate the pscm. I’m sure it will be much simpler to fix what’s setting the code.
Hey, I just saw your reply haven’t logged in here in a while , where you able to find out anything related to that code ? From my research looks like the torque angle sensor needs to be programmed using SPS which I have no access to
Gabrield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2022, 06:29 AM   #16
NOT A 45

Drives: 13 CAMARO 2SS LS3-04 SILVERADO LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrield View Post
Hey, I just saw your reply haven’t logged in here in a while , where you able to find out anything related to that code ? From my research looks like the torque angle sensor needs to be programmed using SPS which I have no access to
Has the rack been replaced? If so was it programmed? If it hasn't been replaced it looks like it needs to be. The diagnostic for that code is pretty simple.

Circuit/System Verification
Ignition ON.
Verify that DTC C0545 is not set.
If the DTC is set
Replace the steering gear.

If the DTC is not set
All OK.
NOT A 45 is offline   Reply With Quote