Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Marketplace > Members Classifieds > Autos For Sale / Wanted

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 12-05-2021, 09:47 PM   #1
ocautomotive

Drives: 2017 ZL1 and 2018 SS 1LE
FS 2017 ZL1 $43000 *READ*

Up for sale is my 2017 ZL1 with 19k miles. Clean title. Reason for it being so underpriced is the car spun the main bearings and needs a new block, bearings, crank. The engine and transmission is currently out of the car, but will be provided to whoever buys it. Everything else on the car works perfect. The car has been sitting for a year now, due to some life changes I cannot get it running currently and would like to just get rid of it. Trade in value alone on this car is $55k and in the 60s private party. Car is a manual transmission. It was previously built cam, full bolt on, dsx aux pump, ported blower etc. it is now fully back to stock including a stock supercharger and brand new gas tank so there isn’t a hole. Would be a perfect project for somebody and once done you have a car worth 20k more than you bought it and it certainly doesn’t need 20k work. The picture are how the car sits now, it will come with everything needed to put it back together, you will obviously need to get a new short block or at the very least a block, crank, and bearings. The reason it is taken apart is because car has a third party warranty which I tried going through who required a dealer to take it apart to failed component for them to approve, which they didn’t approve the repair and since it needs an engine anyways i pulled the car out of the dealer disassembled which will save labor for whichever shop puts an engine in it.
Attached Images

ocautomotive is offline   Reply With Quote