Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Specific Models / Packages > Camaro 1LE Forum

Old 02-16-2013, 10:36 PM   #15
CrystalRedTintcoat

Drives: 2013 2SS 1LE NPP GBE
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgalewsk View Post
I had Raisin Canes sauce thrown all over the front of my car last night while I was in the grocery store. The grease would not come off! So instead of worrying how it looked and seeing all those water spots, I just decided to take off the vinyl wrap. There is a pic in my build thread... link below. Better pics tomorrow after a good wash.
Seriously!? WTF?

I had a 1987 Chevy Eurosport and someone dumped a coke over the roof and kicked a dent in it at McDonald's.

Had a 95/96? Saturn wagon and someone keyed the snot out of it at a grocery store.

Had a 97 Jeep Grand Cherokee and someone stuck a screwdriver under the key lock and tried to pry it off.

Had an 84 Z28. One time someone spray painted F^CK across the side of it. I buffed it out. Later someone tried to throw a foundation block thru the back window. It bounced off. In between those two episodes I had a gun pulled on me at night.

And in 1988 I got run off the road on Xmas eve by a drunken Sales manager from Arnold Palmer Buick in Latrobe PA.

We live in a crazy world. Somehow I'm still an optimist.
CrystalRedTintcoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 10:44 PM   #16
Angrybird 12
7 year Cancer Survivor!

Drives: 17 Cruze RS, 07 G6 GT, 99 Astro
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalRedTintcoat View Post
Seriously!? WTF?

I had a 1987 Chevy Eurosport and someone dumped a coke over the roof and kicked a dent in it at McDonald's.

Had a 95/96? Saturn wagon and someone keyed the snot out of it at a grocery store.

Had a 97 Jeep Grand Cherokee and someone stuck a screwdriver under the key lock and tried to pry it off.

Had an 84 Z28. One time someone spray painted F^CK across the side of it. I buffed it out. Later someone tried to throw a foundation block thru the back window. It bounced off. In between those two episodes I had a gun pulled on me at night.

And in 1988 I got run off the road on Xmas eve by a drunken Sales manager from Arnold Palmer Buick in Latrobe PA.

Stop taking up two spaces when you park......... Just kidding.

People have lost all respect for the property of others. I blame it on bad parenting. Nobody teaches the golden rule to their kids.
Old 02-16-2013, 11:49 PM   #17
CrystalRedTintcoat

Drives: 2013 2SS 1LE NPP GBE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angrybird 12 View Post
Stop taking up two spaces when you park......... Just kidding.

People have lost all respect for the property of others. I blame it on bad parenting. Nobody teaches the golden rule to their kids.
Funny you say that. The Saturn was parked next to an F150 who was over the line himself. I was between the lines and I got keyed.

And the Jeep was the only car in my work parking lot. It happened over night.
CrystalRedTintcoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 09:47 PM   #18
jgalewsk

Drives: 2013 Summit White Camaro 2SS RS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalRedTintcoat View Post
Seriously!? WTF?

I am quite young for owning a camaro 1le. Seeing your history of vandalism, I'm not looking forward to my future in owning nice cars... especially how our society is progressing. No one has respect anymore!
jgalewsk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 12:04 AM   #19
KarFan

Drives: 2023 SGM Camaro 2SS 1LE 6M
Someone threw a crescent wrench through the driver side t-top on my '99 Camaro SS.

I actually still have the wrench.

Back to topic. Autoshow vandalism is well known. And in some cases actually expected and monitored for durability testing. GM has done some monitoring of how many people sat in a car during an autoshow and it helped them determine the wear patterns for leather drivers seats. It’s free real world testing.
2002 White Camaro Z28 A4
KarFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 01:31 AM   #20
Brian 1LE SS

Drives: 98 Camaro SS
People are scum. How many of you fear the parking lot?
<a href=http://www.norcal-lsx.com/multimedia/data/500/562752_4054654816027_115782456_n.jpg target=_blank>http://www.norcal-lsx.com/multimedia...15782456_n.jpg</a>
Brian 1LE SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 06:20 AM   #21
nohemihere

Drives: 2010 camaro ss white/purple
I HATE parking lots!! Once had some young kids squeeze their POS Saturn INCHES away from my car at a dinner some club members went to! Like stated before people have no respect for others property! Even though I always park out at the ends of the lot I usually find some A hole right next to me

One other show some nitwit decided to open my fuel door far enough( and hard enough) to actually dent the quarter panel with the edge of the fuel door !!
nohemihere is offline   Reply With Quote