Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > V8 - Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons, Tuning Equipment

Old 09-04-2021, 09:31 PM   #1
Abelardoo_12

Drives: 2011 camaro ss convertible
FS: Corsa catback full 3 inch with quad tip

Bought this over a month ago, waited a month for them and installed them. A week later I ended up buying a c6 and decided to sell the camaro. So now I’m trying to sell this exhaust with not even 50 miles on it! So exhaust is pretty much brand new in PERFECT condition.

This exhaust comes with a neck down where it connects to where the stock cats would be. Since I had headers with 3 inch connection pipes and I wanted to keep a full 3 inch exhaust I cut out the reduction part as seen in the pictures. I just used clamps to clamp up the extra piece of 3 inch pipe to close the gap. This is something that pretty much every body does because who would want a neck down on they’re expensive 3 inch exhaust? So this is something you would of probably done but you don’t have to deal with that step anymore. Or if its a problem then I can have them welded back on. Done professionally, not no ugly diy type of thing, they’ll be as good as new.

I’m looking to get $1,300 for them and I’m firm on the price. I have no problem shipping as long as you pay the ride but would prefer local pick up in Houston, TX since shipping would be a good penny. But if you’re really interested we could work something out. Its all in its original box with original packing and everything is included. Rubber hangers are not included. Part number is 14971
Attached Images

Abelardoo_12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2021, 08:08 PM   #2
Abelardoo_12

Drives: 2011 camaro ss convertible
SOLD
Abelardoo_12 is offline   Reply With Quote