The 2014 Corvette Stingray Forum
News / Blog Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 08-15-2014, 05:47 PM   #29
JAX CAMARO

Drives: orange 2011 2SS/RS
go and talk to a financial guy and sit on it for now. things can catch your eye daily to blow it on but you only know what your finances are like. You didn't mention if you can or do work ?? That could mean a great deal with your decision. I have seen many people blow there big settlements and be left with crap and rehab !
ARH 1 7/8" Headers W/HFC, GM Performance Exhaust / K&N Typhoon CAI, Comp Custom Grind Dominator 3 Cam, Pioneer Dual Valve Springs, Trickflow Push rods, IWIS Timing Chain, Rapid Motorsports Tune, 496 RWHP
JAX CAMARO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 06:54 PM   #30
Mutant Racer

Drives: 2015 2LT Torch Red C7 Stingray
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAX CAMARO View Post
go and talk to a financial guy and sit on it for now. things can catch your eye daily to blow it on but you only know what your finances are like. You didn't mention if you can or do work ?? That could mean a great deal with your decision. I have seen many people blow there big settlements and be left with crap and rehab !
Oh I did. I'm not married or have kids, I rarely if ever drink, and I don't do drugs so I must spend some money on something.
Mutant Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 01:19 PM   #31
ChrisBlair
Buick 455 Fan

Drives: 1970 Buick, 2012 1SS LS3
So why can't you get a Tommy with the drum? Do it! I can't afford it so I have to live through you on this one.
Old 08-16-2014, 03:52 PM   #32
Mutant Racer

Drives: 2015 2LT Torch Red C7 Stingray
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisBlair View Post
So why can't you get a Tommy with the drum? Do it! I can't afford it so I have to live through you on this one.
I think they're illegal in my state but I have to check. Having a Tommy Gun though would be the ultimate!
Mutant Racer is offline   Reply With Quote