The 2014 Corvette Stingray Forum
News / Blog Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 07-02-2013, 02:37 PM   #1
SoCalThug

Drives: 2012 Summit White 1Ls
Question ~~ . : DO YOU VAPE? : . ~~

Wondering how many of you guys Vape either because you are trying to quit smoking cigarettes or just enjoy the flavored smoke. Post pics of your vape & what your favorate flavor is. My personal favorate is "Pink Starburst" I got pretty much all my buddies hooked on this juice too. I have 3 different vapes but this is the one im using at the moment.
Attached Images

SoCalThug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 02:58 PM   #2
kalimus

Drives: '14 Z51 3LT Stingray and '13 Cruze
I do. I've been using this:

http://www.vapure.com/p/311:c:73_106...s-starter-kit/

I like "Mt Dewy", strawberry banana, and irish cream.

I haven't smoked since the day after I bought it. Been cigarette free for almost 4 months.

"What is a moderate interpretation of the text? Halfway between what it really means and what you'd like it to mean?" -Antonin Scalia
kalimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 01:22 AM   #3
CJ Man
Missing my SS :(

Drives: 2012 Ford Explorer [ :( ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalThug View Post
Wondering how many of you guys Vape either because you are trying to quit smoking cigarettes or just enjoy the flavored smoke. Post pics of your vape & what your favorate flavor is. My personal favorate is "Pink Starburst" I got pretty much all my buddies hooked on this juice too. I have 3 different vapes but this is the one im using at the moment.
Got the Provari mini with the kanger pro tank. Pink starburst you talking about eliqCube? One of the best flavors. Just vaping zeros now.
CJ Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 01:38 AM   #4
Steve Dallas
Commits weekly crime

Drives: 2017 Camaro 1LT
You know...I live in Washington State...and like Colorado, Vaping has a different meaning here.
Old 07-04-2013, 01:44 AM   #5
SIM Curly

Drives: Silver 1LT 2011 camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Dallas View Post
You know...I live in Washington State...and like Colorado, Vaping has a different meaning here.
Thats what I thought this thread was hahaha
Old 07-04-2013, 10:02 AM   #6
ShnOmac

Drives: 2006 Silverado SS, 2009 G8 GT
Quote:
I was thinking the same thing.
ShnOmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 09:17 AM   #7
CHMSC
ROAD COURSE JUNKIE

Drives: 2012 SS/RS LS3
Thought I would try and revive this thread before creating a new one. I actually own an e-juice company and enjoy many flavors. The ones I like the most are strawberry and cream it is freaking addicting just ask my customers, green apple and yes it tastes like a green apple....great tasting vape, I have a tropical blend which is awesome as well as several other flavors but those are my personal favorites that I vape on a daily basis and do not get tired of because they are so tasty.
Old 08-16-2014, 09:21 AM   #8
Steve Dallas
Commits weekly crime

Drives: 2017 Camaro 1LT
So, do these flavors you are talking about also contain nicotine? Or are they really just a substitute to keep your hands/mouth busy instead of smoking real cigarettes?

I know that the vapes they do in Colorado and Washington are basically the THC oil, distilled down, and there is no attempt at flavoring (though that'd be a cool idea if it could be done).
Old 08-16-2014, 09:29 AM   #9
CHMSC
ROAD COURSE JUNKIE

Quote:
So, do these flavors you are talking about also contain nicotine? Or are they really just a substitute to keep your hands/mouth busy instead of smoking real cigarettes?

I know that the vapes they do in Colorado and Washington are basically the THC oil, distilled down, and there is no attempt at flavoring (though that'd be a cool idea if it could be done).
Well for me that Is not the market I am in so no THC in my juice.

All of mine have nicotine except the 0 nic I offer. What is good about this is it can help you quit and you can tapper down on the nic levels slowly. For instance you can chose between 0 nic, 3 nic, 6 nic, 12 nic, 18 nic and 24 nic.....the higher the number the stronger or more nicotine there is in the juice. There is not tar, smoke, carcinogens, and a lot of the other bad things you get from smoking a cigarette. I am not saying that it is safe but if it's better than smoking IMHO. I AM NOT SAYING THAT BECAUSE I OWN A JUICE COMAPNY. I actually never intended getting into the business. I happened to start making my own and had more and more and more people wanting to buy my juice so I said hell I might as well sell the juice. Hence how the company was formed.

I was a smoker for 18 years and had tried quitting several times but no matter what I tried it didn't work. This worked awesome for me as it has for several others I know. Not saying it will work for everyone but it's worth a shot.
Old 08-16-2014, 09:34 AM   #10
CHMSC
ROAD COURSE JUNKIE

Some of the devices/mods I use for vaping.
Attached Images

Old 08-16-2014, 09:35 AM   #11
Les7311

Drives: 2017 Zl1 (M6)
Send a message via Yahoo to Les7311
The vale works best in the SS - - quell the feeling for a Newport while shifting gears...
Les7311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 09:39 AM   #12
CHMSC
ROAD COURSE JUNKIE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Les7311 View Post
The vale works best in the SS - - quell the feeling for a Newport while shifting gears...
The veil plume is a good rda. There are several that work great, some depend on your preferences like most things. For when I am driving I prefer a tank though so I don't drip and drive

Another good thing about vaping is you don't smell like a cigarette. Most of the juice actually smells really good and will not stay in your clothes, car, house, etc.
Old 08-16-2014, 01:53 PM   #13
ShnOmac

Drives: 2006 Silverado SS, 2009 G8 GT
Found this guy on youtube.... pretty good reviews!

http://www.youtube.com/user/IndoorSmokers
ShnOmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 07:29 PM   #14
CHMSC
ROAD COURSE JUNKIE

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShnOmac View Post
Found this guy on youtube.... pretty good reviews!

http://www.youtube.com/user/IndoorSmokers