The 2014 Corvette Stingray Forum
News / Blog Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum > Corvette7.com General Forums > Corvette Stingray C7 General Discussions

Old 06-10-2014, 10:24 PM   #1
Nate GM
Rand Paul 2016

Drives: Corvette Stingray Z51 2LT
Went From a V6 Camaro to a Stingray!!

After three and a half months, my 2014 Corvette Stingray Z51 2LT is here! If anyone is wondering, I also added Magnetic Selective Ride Control, Performance Exhaust, Carbon Fiber Interior Trim (installed at dealership), Personalized Plaque, Black Wheels and Yellow Calipers.

I used to own a 2012 V6 Camaro. I was only seventeen when I bought it so it was more than enough power for me at the time. I thought that I would eventually upgrade to an SS and that I would only buy and own Camaros for the rest of my life.....but then I saw the 2014 Corvette get revealed. So a long story short, I made the switch to a Corvette and couldn't be happier! The Camaro was not even on the same planet as this car. I'm sure you guys know how great of a car it is already so I will shut my mouth and post a couple of pictures.

Old 06-10-2014, 10:56 PM   #2
Stingray
just can't get enough

Drives: a bunch of fast toys...
Congrats Nate! Awesome car and awesome pics! And you're absolutely right about the C7... compared when coming from a Camaro. I daily drive a 45th anniv SS but the C7 is still like night & day when switching in between. In fairness, two diif cars... both nice though.
Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote