Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 12-02-2008, 11:12 PM   #15
Wikkid1

Drives: 2009 Saturn Outlook
Nice pics, here are some of mine from Midnight Club Los Angeles.

The pictures don't do it the same justice the game does. The car is black with candy orange racing strips and orange chrome spokes on the wheels, this is how I will have mine painted.

Wikkid1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 06:58 AM   #16
SScattergunSS
~ Love or Lust ~

Drives: R6P 1SS/RS BLK/L99
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wikkid1 View Post
Nice pics, here are some of mine from Midnight Club Los Angeles.

The pictures don't do it the same justice the game does. The car is black with candy orange racing strips and orange chrome spokes on the wheels, this is how I will have mine painted.

Okay, now you did it! Now I don't want to wait for a Z28! I kind of like the spoiler on your pics too...and seeing those wheels has given me some ideas as well. Good job
~ Then conquer we must, when our cause it is just, And this be our motto, "In God is our trust." And the Star Spangled Banner in triumph shall wave O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave ~ Francis Scott Key ~
SScattergunSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 07:24 AM   #17
kalioaklandg
Sydewayz to the next bloc

Drives: 2005 Nissan Maxima
those are some cool picks I can wait to get the game so I cna make me one. the Midnite club does a better version in my opinion but heck I'm just glad to see it in a game period!
kalioaklandg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 04:16 PM   #18
eltati

Drives: camaro black
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCaptain View Post
I got NFS Undercover the other day, and it has a lovely photo mode. I got the Camaro, modified it a bit (it is the Camaro Concept) and took some pics! What do you think?

Its actually more blue then this, for some reason when you upload it to NFS.com it whitens it out...

buff!! I still think the concept looks so much better than the production one
eltati is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 11:24 AM   #19
TheCaptain
N7 Spectre

Drives: 14 ATS Performance 3.6L AWD
Send a message via MSN to TheCaptain
There's not much difference between the concept and production... except V6s don't get the mail slot, and SS' get a larger lower front air inlet, and the backup lights are in the middle of the back bumper...
Old 12-05-2008, 12:18 PM   #20
Camaro_Corvette
36.58625, -121.7568

Drives: Team 1LE
How bout some CGM??
Old 12-05-2008, 12:37 PM   #21
Brokinarrow

Drives: 2012 Honda NC700x
Yeah, so how is the new Need For Speed? I may have a new game I need to buy. I think I bought NFS Carbon thinking there was a Camaro in it... very disappointed lol
Old 12-05-2008, 02:00 PM   #22
radz28
Petro-sexual

Drives: Ultra-Grin
Eh - gameplay is okay. I think NFS Most Wanted was way better. You could tune the car more in that version than this one. Like you could tune your gear ratios and I think dyno' tune the car for HP and TQ better. This one is very lacking in this area. It focusses more on appearance of the cars, I think, and less on dynamics and performance tuning. You can't even do a proper donut or burnout in this versions; Most Wanted was WAY better in this way. The cars are cooler in this version but the gameplay on PS3 gets choppy at times and there are like no street races to speak of like Most Wanted. I'm disappointed, honestly. This game is closer to the MCLA format which is less about driving and more about how the car looks, than anything, IMHO.

As far as Carbon, to which I was deeply disappointed about the Concept not being it, I think Carbon may even be a little better than Undercover. I traded that game long ago, but think there was better visuals and autosculpting in that one than this and gameplay was a little better. For cryin' out loud, EA couldn't even make this game 1080p!

Really - the more I play this game, despite the better cars, the more disappointed I am. It's about the same as MCLA in terms of quality and gameplay though.

Too bad we have to weigh until at least this time next year for Gran Turismo.

'20 ZL1 Black "Fury"
A10, PDR, Exposed CF Extractor
Magnuson Magnum DI TVS2650R // RFBG // Soler 103 // TooHighPSI Port Injection // THPSI Billet Lid // FF // Katech Drop-In // PLM Heat Exchanger // ZLE Cradle bushings // BMR Chassis-Suspension Stuff // aFe Bars // Diode Dynamics LEDs // ACS Composites Guards // CF Dash // Aeroforce // tint // other stuffs
radz28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 03:16 PM   #23
FenwickHockey65
General Motors Aficionado

Drives: 2023 GMC Canyon, 2020 Colorado
Send a message via AIM to FenwickHockey65
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau Tie View Post
What do you think of the game? I have seen some pretty nasty reviews for it.
It's not bad I guess...the graphics are okay, but it has a lot of little pauses in the gameplay that can be annoying.
Old 12-06-2008, 09:09 AM   #24
Wikkid1

Anyone wants to see a specific color with or without stripes (any color) let me know and I will post. The hockey stripes are not available and I have not figured out how to make one yet. There are also many after market wheels in the game so if you want to see different wheels post a picture of what you are looking for and I will do my best. Wheels can be paint, brushed or chrome. You can change the color of the lip, dish and spokes independently.
Old 12-06-2008, 08:14 PM   #25
FenwickHockey65

So I upgraded to an '07 CTS-V...

And look what I raced...

Put up a good fight too! I won by a very slim margin.
Old 12-07-2008, 03:27 AM   #26
Boba Vette

Drives: 68 GTO, 85 TA, 94 TA, 99 TA,10 Gen5
Nice pix. I'll have to post mine, from all games I have that have a Camaro in it (NFS: Prostreet, NFS: Underground, NFS: Carbon, Midnight Club: LA).

BTW, NFS:U is a serious STEP BACKWARDS for the series. Most Wanted was great. All they had to do was fix a couple of framerate hicups, update the cars and sell that.... but nnooooo! They had to hand Underground to "the B-Team" and you get a complete mess that feels sluggish and disjointed. It's buggy as hell and the framerate is dreadful (PS3/X30... dunno about PC, if there is a PC version). If I had paid full price and wasn't an Achievement whore, I'd be PISSED!

I hate to say it, but NFS dropped the ball this year and MC:LA wins by virtue of making a non-bug-filled competent game.
Boba Vette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 05:39 PM   #27
FenwickHockey65

Oh yes. The PC version has the same buggy framerate issue. They desperately need to fix that.
Old 12-08-2008, 10:52 PM   #28
Wikkid1

Been playing around in the garage and decided to post a few more pics.