The 2014 Corvette Stingray Forum
News / Blog Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 02-02-2010, 02:42 PM   #85
2ndgenz28
Thread Killer

Drives: All Black
Send a message via ICQ to 2ndgenz28 Send a message via AIM to 2ndgenz28 Send a message via Yahoo to 2ndgenz28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanthos View Post

Beat ME2 yesterday. Once again, a little less than 20 hours of play time.

It was good.
- X
That would be the reaons for all the commercial air play push, get as many into the game before they find out its less then a days fun total.

I have no intrest in the game now.

Good games take months of constant play.
2ndgenz28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 02:48 PM   #86
Xanthos
PWA Relapse

Drives: Formerly-Stick
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ndgenz28 View Post
That would be the reaons for all the commercial air play push, get as many into the game before they find out its less then a days fun total.

I have no intrest in the game now.

Good games take months of constant play.
Yeah, thats why I got into MMOs in the last decade. Played CoH for about 5 years, played Dark Ages before that. Also played Tabula Rasa for a while also and loved it, but it didn't last long. Might pick up Aion and try it out. I can't wait for SWTOR and Guild Wars 2. My current addiction is DDO.

I will say though that I restarted ME2 playing a vanguard instead of a soldier and it is a positively unreal experience. Why couldn't the vanguard have been this fun in ME1?
- X

2017 1LT/RS A8 Hyper Blue Metallic

Xanthos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 01:01 PM   #87
TheCaptain
N7 Spectre

Drives: 14 ATS Performance 3.6L AWD
Send a message via MSN to TheCaptain
Yea, they sure balanced out the classes well in ME2. I think i want to try a playthrough as each class of person. The first one's class definition was hazy at best, but they sure did a fine job with this one!