Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Closed Thread

Old 03-31-2009, 11:07 AM   #43
Angrybird 12
7 year Cancer Survivor!

Drives: 17 Cruze RS, 07 G6 GT, 99 Astro
Quote:
Originally Posted by juicy ss View Post
Car is NOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT for anymore since I've sold other vehicles I had. I NEVER posted it here and don't know who this guy is that posted it. Some people should just RELAX before unleashing comments. I actually own own small used car lot because the dealer I worked for didn't know how to service car enthusiasts like myself. I'm not a CROOK and past customers of mine cack me up on that. My car scheduled touild this week and hought since GM CANADA has't been of any help that maybe somebody here can help direct me to get my build info. I am DIEHARD Corvette & Camaro n and have helped put many on the roads of Canada since 1996. Say what want about me but I know there are some if not many Genuine people on here who will welcome me. I listed the car on Autotrader to just gauge interest and its a FREE AD !!!!! If i sell it, it will simply sell so I can get a Z28 if it gets built or a Convertible.
Will the real Richard Nixon please stand up!

I am just joking, please don't get upset with that, I just saw the Crook statment and it rang a bell...
P.S. and you are welcome here...
Old 03-31-2009, 11:44 AM   #44
juicy ss

Drives: 1999 HOSS Conv & 2010 IOM SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by DkknightX View Post
LOL I completely agree with you! How else did juicy ss know Sholt was here? Telling you man, this guy is a crook and a swindler.

Mods/Admins, please close this thread down or remove it. It is just a shameless sales pitch on camaro5.com. Not only is it staged, but it is also ridiculous!
i was told by a different forum membr who called me and also staed it in his post
Old 03-31-2009, 11:53 AM   #45
juicy ss

Drives: 1999 HOSS Conv & 2010 IOM SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by SickRS View Post
You'll have to sell quite a few Camaro's to hit that 110k price tag for that ZR1. . .
for your ino the ZR1 is also being kept when I await the ther 2 cars. I am a dealer who also maintains a small bu growing collection of modern day muscle cars. I'm highly educated and typos are because of my stupid office computer that pauses and skips once ana while. you people proved your point and the ad was a free ad anyways and i was bored that day and figured i would do something a little crazy.man some people really have nothing better to do than to make a HUGEEEEEEEEE issue out of nothing. like i said the car IS NOT FOR SALE!!!!!!!!!!!some of you people have even gotten the nerve to call and block your numbers to ask about the car. YOU PEOPLE should just take a chill pill nw and I hope the moderators agree and close this thread once and for all!!!!!!!!
Old 03-31-2009, 12:02 PM   #46
aston70

Drives: Me Nutz!! Arrrrgh...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Q8-CamaroSS View Post
Hi Every Human I'm a Very Rispectful Person i own a ZRF corvette Very Fast and i have New camaro Paze Car in my Garage any won want it please conact me at 1-800-Ripuoff thats the picture in my garage Buyer will get Free Lights on sun Roof

What?!!? I can haz paze car?!
Old 03-31-2009, 12:17 PM   #47
DGthe3
Moderator.ca

Drives: 05 Grand Am GT
Send a message via MSN to DGthe3
Quote:
Originally Posted by DkknightX View Post
Mods/Admins, please close this thread down or remove it.
My sister's dentist's brother's cousin's housekeeper's dog-breeder's nephew sells coffee filters to the company that provides coffee to General Motors......
........and HE WOULD KNOW!!!!

Camaro Fest sub-forum

Closed Thread