Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions

View Poll Results: Would you want hideaway headlights?
Yes 264 69.84%
No 114 30.16%
Voters: 378. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-23-2007, 10:04 PM   #99
Moosen75

Drives: Junk til 2008
Send a message via AIM to Moosen75
im liking the idea of a dark blue metallic. like the le mans blue on the vette.
Moosen75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 09:25 PM   #100
2009CamaroSS

Drives: 2002 Z/28 Coupe
I want a dark blue with silver stripes.
2009CamaroSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 09:27 PM   #101
Mr. Wyndham
I used to be Dragoneye...

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Wyndham
Take a peek at the Color solutions thread.
Old 03-25-2007, 12:38 AM   #102
WMCC Doug
Camaro for life

Drives: 2002 Hot Rod Magazine Ltd. Ed.
That Photoshop looks awesome! But, I'll let someone else have the black ones, way to hard to keep clean. I'll take a white one and sit back relaxing in shade watching them clean the black ones!
Old 03-26-2007, 09:34 AM   #103
xtremc5

Drives: '96 Camaro (V6)
I love the look of the car! But i agree with most everyone else the exhaust should be in front of the rear wheels. Like this. I can't take credit for this 'chop, but I did add the exhaust and the wishful thinking of a Lingenfelter edition.
Attached Images

xtremc5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 09:59 AM   #104
Casull

Drives: Chevy Silverado
Quote:
Originally Posted by xtremc5 View Post
I love the look of the car! But i agree with most everyone else the exhaust should be in front of the rear wheels. Like this. I can't take credit for this 'chop, but I did add the exhaust and the wishful thinking of a Lingenfelter edition.
Man, each time I see a new chop in a different color I I have to completely rethink the color I will have to get mine in.... that maroon with grey stripes looks mean! I have a feeling I am going to have a very difficult time att he dealership!

BTW, I love the Lingenfelter addition. I can't wait to see what they come up with for this car! If I only had a few grand to send it up there :o ....
Casull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 05:01 PM   #105
SSmoked

Drives: '12 Camaro ZL1 #1255
sick photshop there guys. xtremc5 camaros never had strips on the roof of the car only on hood and rear end, but other than that good job
SSmoked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 09:34 PM   #106
Mungo

Drives: trans am
I GAURANTEE someone will have hideaway headlight packages for this baby. Heck Mr. Lutz has said he expects someone to have it at the '08 SEMA show. Based on the pictures in sweet renderings that some have done on photoshop, I bet someone will make hood like the blue one with SS 396 stacks. By the way the black SS with hideaways is awsome. Loose the sidepipes and make the grill's SS a little smaller and that's my car. I especially like the straight bars in that grill over the squares. By the way I've had three black cars and they're no harder to keep clean than any other color. Keep it in the garage and use a quality polish (Zaino is THEEE best) and you'll have no problems.
Mungo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 09:42 PM   #107
Moose

Drives: '99 Camaro SS #1392
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mungo View Post
By the way I've had three black cars and they're no harder to keep clean than any other color. Keep it in the garage and use a quality polish (Zaino is THEEE best) and you'll have no problems.

:eek: What?! Provided you have a garage, only drive it on nice days, and have lots of polish (Zaino) on it!

I'm not trying to start an argument. Regardless of color, all vehicle's are easy to keep clean provided you use quality products. It's just some colors need to be washed, polished, etc. more often to maintain a nice appearance.
Moose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 10:30 AM   #108
LowRider
LowRider

Drives: 1992 Camaro Z28 & 1996 S-10
Send a message via AIM to LowRider Send a message via Yahoo to LowRider
Ya I agree with moose my Black Camaro is hard to keep clean. Hell, it gets dirty just sitting in the garage from the dust. I mean if you run a Black car out a dirt road really slow, you can still get out and there dust will be showing on the paint. But with a lighter color car, you really can not see the dust if you really don't look for it.
LowRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 02:37 PM   #109
Al Robinson
RACKM

Drives: 2001 Mazda MilleniaS
Quote:
Originally Posted by LowRider View Post
Ya I agree with moose my Black Camaro is hard to keep clean. Hell, it gets dirty just sitting in the garage from the dust. I mean if you run a Black car out a dirt road really slow, you can still get out and there dust will be showing on the paint. But with a lighter color car, you really can not see the dust if you really don't look for it.
My black car gets dusty, but I just breakout the california duster and we're good.
Al Robinson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 11:38 PM   #110
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Give us hideaway / flip lights GM!

I'd take them in a hearbeat.
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 03:32 PM   #111
$anani

Drives: chevy s10
i dont know how gm going to put day time running lights unless those are going to be the fog lights? i take them as a after market product.
$anani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 07:43 PM   #112
EllwynX

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by $anani View Post
i dont know how gm going to put day time running lights unless those are going to be the fog lights? i take them as a after market product.
I certainly hope they do the same as with the 4th Gens. Put the DRL in the amber blinkers.

OR better yet, NO DRL's! I hate them. And a LOT (if not most) of new cars don't have them anymore. Though I am thinking of America. Canada I have no idea if they're still stuck with the horrible things.

Though they should add a way to defeat the AutoOn headlights if it has it.

If they made the halo the DRL that wouldnt' be bad. But I'd still want a way to disable them when I felt like it.
EllwynX is offline   Reply With Quote