Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers

Phastek Performance

Old 07-24-2023, 08:58 AM   #57
Shooter17

Drives: 2023 2SS Vert Rapid Blue
Quote:
Originally Posted by GearheadSS View Post
Camaro doesn't show on the model list for GM Employee pricing right now but that's probably just due to them not starting production yet. There are a lot of models that don't show for 2024 yet.
The one dealer showed me the email from GM corporate. It was forwarded to them from their gm regional rep. And the email stated that the dealership would not be reimbursed by Gm if they give their buyers the GMS discount on any 2024 camaros.But in the same breathe I contacted the other two dealers and they have the same rep and they hadn't received the email from GM.
Shooter17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2023, 12:23 PM   #58
spdkilz911

Drives: 23 ZL1 20 Jeep GC
Walked into the dealer Friday morning after the allocations were sent on Thursday with my fingers crossed. Surprisingly, they have an allocation for a ZL1. Order placed with 1100/1101 on 7/21. We will see??
spdkilz911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2023, 12:34 PM   #59
GearheadSS

Drives: 23 LT1/22 Colorado TB/69 Chevelle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shooter17 View Post
The one dealer showed me the email from GM corporate. It was forwarded to them from their gm regional rep. And the email stated that the dealership would not be reimbursed by Gm if they give their buyers the GMS discount on any 2024 camaros.But in the same breathe I contacted the other two dealers and they have the same rep and they hadn't received the email from GM.
Ok, just confirmed it. My rep called her contact in Detroit that's on the Camaro team and they confirmed that there will be no GMS for Camaro for 2024. This sucks. I was hoping to get one for 2024 but I'll pass if there's no GMS available. After this and price increase, it's too big of a price swing for me to stomach. I'll just look for a clean used one instead.
GearheadSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2023, 01:06 PM   #60
Fasst1

Drives: 1967 RS/SS, 2023 ZL1 Red Hot M6
Please forgive my ignorance, but I am not clear on if GMS is this the GM Supplier discount or is it for friends and family of GM employees, or both?
Fasst1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2023, 02:10 PM   #61
GearheadSS

Drives: 23 LT1/22 Colorado TB/69 Chevelle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fasst1 View Post
Please forgive my ignorance, but I am not clear on if GMS is this the GM Supplier discount or is it for friends and family of GM employees, or both?
GMS is the actual internal code GM employee discount.

fwiw though, there won't be any discount programs available for 2024 Camaro. GM Employee, GM Supplier and GM Friends and Family are all off the table for 2024.
GearheadSS is offline   Reply With Quote