Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Great Lakes

Old 06-13-2016, 07:26 PM   #43
CamaroPhotos

Drives: 2010 ABM 1LT/RS; 1965 Chevy Impala
Here is the latest update from our Camaro Superfest Chairman, Barry Hensel:

HELLO!!! We are only 2.5 weeks away from our event - CAMARO SUPERFEST 2016!!

Your emails and comments on FaceBook, saying how excited you are to be attending has been a tremendous boost to all of the EMCC membership! We're excited to be your hosts!! Here are a few updates... feel free to share!!

ACCEPTANCE LETTERS... these are now up to date and all sent out!! Those without emails have been snail-mailed too. We are at 471 pre-registrations! WOW! Thank-you all for wanting to attend our event!

ON-LINE REGISTRATION... continues until Wednesday, June 22nd. Then it will be shut-down. Registration after that date will only be AT the HQ hotel or Riverside Park on Saturday/Sunday. REMINDER... there are NO onsite registrations AT MIS!! You must be pre-registered to attend the MIS activity!

AWARDS & T-SHIRTS... it's been on FaceBook for a few days, but here it is again... our T-shirt artwork for 2016! Our artist has done another great job for our event design! We are doing something a bit different this year... the main design is on the back of our t-shirts, with the smaller design on the left front. We believe this to be a bit "classier" of a design for you!!

MIS LAPS... Let us remind those going to MIS to not forget those copies of your drivers license and proof of insurance. Those will be collected at the track. We have 239 Camaros registered to go!! (a new record!!) Don't forget a lunch, snacks and drinks... you will be there most of the day! And a full gas tank too!

LANSING TOUR... We are all set and Lansing Grand River Assembly is excited to be hosting this first-ever group tour! Please remember the rules!! (especially the NO phones/cameras!!) You can recheck the rules on our website. NEW... we have arranged for a food truck to be onsite from approx. 10am-2pm. With our 3 tiered leaving times, you may not have to bring a lunch, but now have the option of the food truck or stopping before/after.

We're almost there.....if you have any questions, it's best to send me an email and I'll get you an answer!

PLEASE.... be safe in your travels!! Buckle-up everyone and every time!! Lastly... keep praying for that good weather!!

We'll see you soon!!

Barry Hensel, CSF Chairman
Attached Images

Old 06-13-2016, 07:27 PM   #44
CamaroPhotos

If you are looking for any information on the event, please either visit:
www.camarosuperfest.com
or
https://www.facebook.com/CamaroSuperfest/
Old 06-13-2016, 08:35 PM   #45
70rsz28

Drives: 70 rsz28,97 30th aniv conv 13 ht wh
Wish that I did not have to work that weekend , but have a great show and see you in 2017 .already in our plans .
70rsz28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2016, 09:03 PM   #46
HDRDTD

Drives: 2013 Triple Black ZL1 Vert M6 ECF
Does anyone know if you're allowed to have passengers ride with you on the track at MIS?
HDRDTD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2016, 12:18 AM   #47
Bowtie-Bri

Drives: 2013 Camaro 2SS RS Convt.
Yes you are! I went in 2012 and my wife went with me on the track.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDRDTD View Post
Does anyone know if you're allowed to have passengers ride with you on the track at MIS?
2013 Nickey Stage II Camaro SS Convertible #10.Black w/ Red leather interior. No Weeds Elec. Diverters, CNC ported heads, custom grind cam, upgraded fuel injectors, ZL-1 fuel pump, V-Max ported TB, Red Magnuson Super Charger with rear cog drive, upgraded rear axles good for 1400Hp, 3:45 gears, Tremec 6 spd., Pedders adj. coil overs, Phadt ZL-spec swaybars, 800Hp at the crank, 670RWHP, 613ft.lbs. torq. @ 11lbs. boost. SOLD!!!
Bowtie-Bri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2016, 06:16 AM   #48
CamaroPhotos

Quote:
Yes, you can. Anyone who is driving needs to have a copy of their driver's license and a copy of their proof of insurance to turn in at the track. Passengers do not need this.
Old 06-21-2016, 06:20 AM   #49
CamaroPhotos

BIG CSF Update News to Share!

Chevrolet will be bringing three 2017 Camaros to Camaro Superfest next week! 2 of them have not been on public display as of yet (to our knowledge).

Be sure to be there on SATURDAY at Camaro Superfest​ to see a:

- 2017 50th Anniversary Edition
- 2017 1LE
- 2017 ZL1

These great new Camaros will be on display on Saturday, July 2nd ONLY along with Chevrolet staff handing out some great promotional materials!

*Images via MotorTrend
Attached Images

Old 06-21-2016, 07:10 AM   #50
Ryanbabz71

Drives: 2018 Hyper Blue 1SS 1LE
The 1LE and ZL1 have both been on display for sometime now.

Ryan
Ryanbabz71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2016, 12:32 PM   #51
Bowtie-Bri

This is going to be one heck of a show!! We're really looking forward to it!!!
2013 Nickey Stage II Camaro SS Convertible #10.Black w/ Red leather interior. No Weeds Elec. Diverters, CNC ported heads, custom grind cam, upgraded fuel injectors, ZL-1 fuel pump, V-Max ported TB, Red Magnuson Super Charger with rear cog drive, upgraded rear axles good for 1400Hp, 3:45 gears, Tremec 6 spd., Pedders adj. coil overs, Phadt ZL-spec swaybars, 800Hp at the crank, 670RWHP, 613ft.lbs. torq. @ 11lbs. boost. SOLD!!!
Old 06-22-2016, 11:08 AM   #52
HDRDTD

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroPhotos View Post
Yes, you can. Anyone who is driving needs to have a copy of their driver's license and a copy of their proof of insurance to turn in at the track. Passengers do not need this.
Is there any age limit for passengers? some of our members may want to take the grandkids for a lap or 100.
Old 06-22-2016, 11:23 PM   #53
Bowtie-Bri

I wouldn't think there would be a problem taking extra passengers. You can go as fast as you want as long as you don't exceed 65 mph!

Quote:
Is there any age limit for passengers? some of our members may want to take the grandkids for a lap or 100.
Old 06-23-2016, 06:53 AM   #54
HDRDTD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowtie-Bri View Post
I wouldn't think there would be a problem taking extra passengers. You can go as fast as you want as long as you don't exceed 65 mph!
Having extra passengers isn't the question, we're pretty sure they're ok, my question ism is there any minimum age the passengers need to be?

Foe example a member would like to take his grandkids as passengers but one may be as young as 5 years old?
Old 06-23-2016, 09:13 PM   #55
Ryanbabz71

Drives: 2018 Hyper Blue 1SS 1LE
I would hope they don't have an age limit. My son and daughter have been out on the IMS track with me at the age of 3. They loved it

Ryan
Ryanbabz71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2016, 11:44 PM   #56
Bowtie-Bri

As long as they are in safety approved child seats. I hope that helps.

QUOTE=HDRDTD;9166490]Having extra passengers isn't the question, we're pretty sure they're ok, my question ism is there any minimum age the passengers need to be?

Foe example a member would like to take his grandkids as passengers but one may be as young as 5 years old?[/QUOTE]

Tags
camaro superfest, csf, emcc, mis