The 2014 Corvette Stingray Forum
News / Blog Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 09-26-2014, 10:04 AM   #43
digdeep0169

Drives: 2012 Camaro SS 45th Anniversary

~ 2012 SS ~
digdeep0169 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2014, 11:32 AM   #44
HollyVenus
The girl with the 2 Danes

Drives: 2014 2SS/RS LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by racergirl View Post
Dang. This makes me happy being not in a relationship
amen to that, but I am dating again after married for 13 years and well the first one taught me all I need to know

Quote:
Originally Posted by 45thAnniversary2SS View Post
Don't think I've ever seen "OMG" appear before the phrase "How old are you?" lol.

I dislike women in General... they are catty, and crazy! some chicks are cool, but damn most are Drama Drama and more Drama. I am just to damn old for that mess and don't have time for that - I have a Camaro that needs some washing, waxing, detailing Driving something -- hahah my 2 gal friends hate it when they want to talk I just nod and my eyes glaze over talk to me about kids, ask for advise I don't care but don't be an ASK-Hole
Old 09-28-2014, 11:15 PM   #45
RedHat

Drives: 2011 Camaro Supersport
I too am glad to be single! Dont have to lend money or put up with bullshit, THANK YA JESUS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpiersd View Post
You know, in the Military we have a saying for this.

No balls!
1) There are so many men in the military without balls, that theres a saying for it?

2) What aspect of my comment are you talking about? There are balls in the picture, clearly.
RedHat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2014, 11:56 AM   #46
mpiersd

Drives: ABM #2041
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHat View Post
I too am glad to be single! Dont have to lend money or put up with bullshit, THANK YA JESUS!

1) There are so many men in the military without balls, that theres a saying for it?

2) What aspect of my comment are you talking about? There are balls in the picture, clearly.
No Balls is the equivalant of I dare you.

Bernadette: 2LT/RS, ABM #2041 of 3903
ZL-1 Springs | CAI | Muffler delete | Magnaflow resonator | LED DRL | DRL harness | RX Catch Can | Mini me

Cortana: 2015 Harley Davidson Road Glide Special
V&H Power Duals Headers & Oversized 450 Raider mufflers | Screamin' Eagle Stage 1 Chisel Extreme intake | Screamin' Eagle Stage 1 programmer | Klock Werks 12" Pro-Touring windscreen

Own an Aqua Blue Metallic Camaro?
Click here to join us on Facebook and help us in establishing the Aqua Blue Registry to locate all 3903 of these beautiful Camaros!
mpiersd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2014, 12:56 PM   #47
punkindave
The Great Punkin

Drives: 2013 2SS M6
Let it go, you're done and mostly unharmed. Doing anything else is asking to have you junk posted in public by this psycho. (Like if she were to see this thread)

Hot chicks are 99.99% of the time completely messed up and don't contribute anything to a relationship because they've been told their whole lives how beautiful they are and are used to being treated a certain way.
Find one that interests you brain and heart as well as you loins. Far better results IMHO. Beautiful women tend to get pretty ugly when they get older and nobody's buying them drinks anymore, sweethearts age but always retain the "shine" over the years.
Old 09-29-2014, 02:32 PM   #48
Need4speed_motorsports

Drives: 2016 Camaro SS
My Ex was a nut case.

Literally
Need4speed_motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2014, 02:40 PM   #49
JackalopeZL1

Drives: 2013 ZL1
Literally, like she had nuts falling out of her?
Old 09-29-2014, 03:37 PM   #50
racergirl

Drives: 2014 Red Hot 2SS/RS A6 Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by HollyVenus View Post
amen to that, but I am dating again after married for 13 years and well the first one taught me all I need to know

I dislike women in General... they are catty, and crazy! some chicks are cool, but damn most are Drama Drama and more Drama. I am just to damn old for that mess and don't have time for that - I have a Camaro that needs some washing, waxing, detailing Driving something -- hahah my 2 gal friends hate it when they want to talk I just nod and my eyes glaze over talk to me about kids, ask for advise I don't care but don't be an ASK-Hole
The drama! Oh gosh! Don't even get me started!

Former Camaro: 2013 2LS
BONE STOCK: 13.953@100.77 With Bolt-Ons: 13.646@101.60
With 75 shot and Bolt-Ons: 12.587@111.25
Performance Mods: CAI Intake, MRT V2, SLP Underdrive Pulley, DRs, Skinnies, Rear seat delete
racergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2014, 05:35 PM   #51
GoldCartridgeGamer

Drives: 2014 Ford SVT Raptor SuperCrew
Quote:
Originally Posted by punkindave View Post
Let it go, you're done and mostly unharmed. Doing anything else is asking to have you junk posted in public by this psycho. (Like if she were to see this thread)

Hot chicks are 99.99% of the time completely messed up and don't contribute anything to a relationship because they've been told their whole lives how beautiful they are and are used to being treated a certain way.
Find one that interests you brain and heart as well as you loins. Far better results IMHO. Beautiful women tend to get pretty ugly when they get older and nobody's buying them drinks anymore, sweethearts age but always retain the "shine" over the years.

How to hug your camaro
Buy the car that you would most like to get beat in. The other guy will always be faster.
GoldCartridgeGamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2014, 01:10 AM   #52
Mr Twisty

Drives: the 2nd amendment home
Seems appropriate.....

Old 09-30-2014, 04:04 AM   #53
motorhead

Drives: Love the one you're with
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHat View Post
Here are some pictures (SFW) of the crazy b*tch, just so you can see why I would even put up with this bs in the first place

I can see the crazy in that one. Run
motorhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2014, 10:26 AM   #54
pcrdude

Drives: 2012 2SS/RS LS3 M6
My EX (very recent) went back to her sociopathic, abusive (physical and mental) ex-husband. Yet, she still tries to contact me, have me come over, etc.

This is the third messed up girlfriend who was petite (5'2"), mental problems, and name started with "J" (all three).

I'm thinking I've been picking poorly.

:(
Old 10-01-2014, 10:39 AM   #55
RGRCamaro

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS
My advice, try to stay away from breast implants....past 3 girlfriends have had them, all 3 have huge insecurity issues...

RGRCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2014, 11:17 AM   #56
Silverlsinva

Drives: 2013 Fiat 500 Abarth Grigio
I still never get why people feel the need to vent this stuff on the internet in the first place. Also I don't care how Hot or beautiful a person is if all we are is bf/gf im not paying your medical bills as one should have a job that has benefits to cover that kind of stuff. And one does not have a job I am not dating said person. Also grow a pair and say no and stop being the nice guy after you broke up with someone and say sure I will still help you, you are in no way responsible for her life and what she needs anymore. Stories like these are one reason I like to stay single till I know what a person is all about before even wanting to commit to a relationship. Also if u were texting another girl in a way you knew it was wrong too why did u do it in the first place. And the fact she went through your phone is another problem seems like there was no trust and she was right it seems. Posting pics of her on here just makes u stoop down to her level even if they aren't private you can still respect her privacy by not doing that no matter how bad she something to you it is still wrong.
Silverlsinva is offline   Reply With Quote