Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 08-01-2007, 06:58 PM   #29
ChevyLee
SS Chevy

Drives: Chevy Cheyenne Truck
imo i think that they won't change much. I heard from a auto show in Detroit that the concept camaro set records for its design and for the number of people it is drawing to it. they wouldn't want to kill there profits from changing it all. I only think they will change a few things mostly to the inside of the car. Radio. lights. and dash board. the radio because i have a feeling some people wont like it, the lights, i never have seen orange roof lights or blue. and the dash because the speedo looks a little hard to red your mph.

did anyone ever see the concept of the mustang it was butt ugly im glad they changed it but the camaro needs to stay the same
ChevyLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 08:03 PM   #30
EllwynX

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
Is there any word on whether or not there will be a production version released for the autoshows next year?

If so, we only have 4 months or so 'til all our production questions (visual anyway) are answered.
EllwynX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 08:09 PM   #31
ChevyLee
SS Chevy

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllwynX View Post
Is there any word on whether or not there will be a production version released for the autoshows next year?

If so, we only have 4 months or so 'til all our production questions (visual anyway) are answered.
my dealer told me some time next year. im hoping summer
Old 08-01-2007, 10:44 PM   #32
Mr. Wyndham
I used to be Dragoneye...

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Wyndham
They should be showing something Camaro. I can't see why not....
What else does GM have to show off? The Malibu? Nope - released this fall. G8? Nope - also released this fall. Sooo....Volt? Probably not - unless they've developed the batteries already, we've seen everthing on that. hmmm What else?
Old 08-02-2007, 07:29 AM   #33
Silverado
GM Guy For Life

Drives: 2010 GMC Yukon XL
Hopefully they show off a t-top version of the Camaro.....

Yeah, yeah, I'm stuck on the t-tops (if you've read my responses in other threads you know what I'm talking about), but I think we've got to get that opinion out there whenever we can (and when it's topic appropriate of course).

Okay, I'm done for now, no more ranting about t-tops....of course, I wouldn't have to rant about them if GM would just put them....nevermind.....
Silverado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007, 07:58 PM   #34
ChevyLee
SS Chevy

the pic in the back ground is not the camaro its the volt
http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2209...42287806bTLdlD
Old 08-03-2007, 08:26 PM   #35
Mr. Wyndham

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChevyLee View Post
the pic in the back ground is not the camaro its the volt
Are you sure? I think the grille(s) in the poster is(are) a little bigger than those of the Volt...
Attached Images

Old 08-04-2007, 01:39 AM   #36
acscamarochick06
Chevrolet Enthusiast

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS ;)
There's definitely a difference, but with the headlights, I have never seen another car with such...puney looking headlights! I'm not that crazy about it... Like the wheels, though... haha!
Old 08-04-2007, 01:44 AM   #37
ChevyLee
SS Chevy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoneye View Post
Are you sure? I think the grille(s) in the poster is(are) a little bigger than those of the Volt...
no lol i thought it looked the same but now that u bring that up it does look diff. anyway i just doubt thats the new camaro i dont think they would change it that much
Old 08-04-2007, 02:11 AM   #38
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
I don't know guys...it could very well be the volt. Everything matches to the slope of the rear window. The only diff at all that I might see is the somewhat larger lower grill.
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 04:02 PM   #39
Mr. Wyndham

Personally, I think it's the Impala... All Chevy's (except the Camaro and Vette) are due to get that dual-grille thing...so it could be the Impala.

And If you look, real, real close the headlights are much bigger than the Volt's. It could also be a Malibu Variant. They are in a design-studio-thing...

Just my .02
Old 08-11-2007, 03:54 AM   #40
Punk_rider

Drives: VW Typ 166 + Black 1LE
I feel like these 3 guys are very very tall ... or the pic was shopped to kill all real proportion.

i feel like it's been given more height and less weight. I can't imagine the maro to be so "not wide"
Punk_rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2007, 10:15 AM   #41
Mr. Wyndham

I won't deny that it was chopped in soem way, but not like that. Put things into perspective...Lutz and Wagoner are really big guys, and the Car is at an angle behind them...plus there's a third guy I think the pictures playing tricks on the mind.(probably like it was meant to)
Old 08-11-2007, 12:56 PM   #42
chevy4824

Drives: 1983 hurst olds
Send a message via AIM to chevy4824
I don't really think that it will be a new monte carlo because Chevy is cutting all ties with that (chevy naming the car of tomorrow an Impala instead of Monte Carlo) could it possibly be a two door Nascar inspired Impala? but i also think it would come out 2 or 3 years after the camaro after they see how the well the new Camaro sells.
chevy4824 is offline   Reply With Quote