Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro ZL1 Forum - ZL1 Specific Topics

Old 10-11-2012, 09:01 AM   #29
EsKiMo HuNtEr66

Drives: 2013 Camaro ZL1 (Ashen Grey)
I like to think that my car is made of sugar and if it gets hit with too much water it will desolve
EsKiMo HuNtEr66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 08:16 AM   #30
Chevrolet Customer Svc

Drives: GM Vehicles
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1968SS/RS View Post
Just want to make sure Im not the only one that has issues when it comes to this car! I had her out yesterday it was cloudy and according to the weather clowns had a few hours before the showers............... So Im on the highway about 4 miles from home and the drops start hitting the windshield! Now keep in mind Im the person who had a hard time putting a hose to the car for the first time LOL. As the drops started to fall so did my right foot, I was hitting the garage door opener button about a mile away from the house. I got her home before the pavement got wet and had minimal water drops to towel off! I know little much but i figure some of you would get a laugh out of my little story........ Im ready to be made fun of
Any way I hope all of you are enjoying your Z's and I hope anyone still waiting is getting close!
This was definitely interesting to read, however, it is good to know that you take pride in your Camaro and want to keep it in great condition!

Brandon
Chevrolet Customer Service