The 2014 Corvette Stingray Forum
News / Blog Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum > Corvette7.com General Forums > Corvette Stingray C7 General Discussions

Old 02-16-2014, 10:34 PM   #15
dsr1shot

Drives: .
Quote:
Originally Posted by asptroopa1 View Post
wow that last post got me...you hated the way they looked and the lack of power? REALLY?
2011 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 0-60 mph 3.3 Quarter Mile 11.1
2014 Chevrolet Corvette Z51 0-60 mph 3.8 Quarter Mile 12.0

A car that has won more awards that any Corvette recently- and you can tell a big difference in 1/2 second 0-60 and 9/10 of a second in a quarter mile........for about 60,000.00 less? Send us a picture when you really get one! Sign me "waiting for this one"
Didn't mean to offend anyone, i just didn't like the look the the 2014 stingray pretty much the main factor, i cant promise a picture any time soon as i'm a little young still to even be close to getting these cars. I will get them in a few years but for anyone that cares im actually doing a 6 month course doing military training (i'm gonna go army when i turn 17) then i'm going to do a 6 month course in automotive (Im going to get my qualifications and trade through the army) so when i finish ill be a fully qualified diesel mechanic able to afford these cars, Anyways back on topic i have a few Dream car which all happen to be from chevrolet and here they are.

Chevrolet SS

Such an amazing car, its pretty much a holden with a chevrolet badge slapped on , but this would probably be my run to work job ect.

http://www.chevrolet.com/ss-sports-sedan.html
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 2013

Who wouldn't want this absolute badass, this would be a weekend car to cruise around and take care of the kids in there japanese cars with turbos hooked on!!!

http://www.chevrolet.com/camaro-zl1-sports-car.html
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Chevrolet Corvette C7 2015

Again another amazing car produced by GM would probably be a weekend car!!
http://www.chevrolet.com/2015-corvet...-supercar.html
Chevrolet Avalanche 2013

And of course you cant run around in high powered cars all day as the gas bill would be a little extreme so this would be a family car when i start up a family in the future haha, just getting things ready before hand

http://www.chevrolet.com/avalanche-suv-truck.html

I guess i can promise you that i will have these cars in my possession in the future and endure the joy and excitement that others got from these amazing cars as well as taking out those mustang drivers.

Also i would never forget this website home of the chevrolet community, i guess i can promise you some photos if your willing to wait!

Once again thanks for the interest and quick replies on the thread
dsr1shot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 12:01 AM   #16
Rogan
No Pain No Gain

Drives: Yellow 5th Gen 2SS RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stingray View Post
C7 Z06 all the way if you're comparing supercharged models. As stated, the forthcoming new Z will also be cheaper than the old King of the Hill. Nothing against the C6 gen since they're still quite nice but heck IMO I'd take a Z51 C7 over any C6 variant... it's not just solely about brute power.
Cheaper is something I heard in a youtube video, which actually shocked me. I hope you and the vid are correct.