The 2014 Corvette Stingray Forum
News / Blog Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Closed Thread

Old 07-01-2011, 10:27 PM   #15
GEEo
OKCamaros

Drives: 4 banger Diesel
Quote:
Originally Posted by FFPM73 View Post
Anybody else (in between working on your Camaro of course) following the Casey Anthony case? I started watching it a few weeks ago while we were in Florida for vacation and now I am addicted!!!!!!!!
LOL your like my mom.

we went to Florida two weeks ago for vaca and she started watching it and now shes all in to it.
Old 07-01-2011, 11:37 PM   #16
BRAVO29ER
AIM SMALL...MISS SMALL

Drives: Black 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oddball View Post
YOU have very low standards. You are correct on one point. You are SORRY.
Why? She is good looking! I didn't say she wasn't guilty...I just said they haven't proven it beyond a reasonable doubt. So much lying on both sides. Dad lied about the affair...mom lied about the searches on the computer. Casey obviously lied... I think she will get aggravated manslaughter.

I feel bad for the mom and brother....and obviously caylee... She's is in a better place.

Low standards...lol...beauty is the eye of the beholder. Just because she committed a crime...doesn't mean she's not good looking.

Let's take a vote... Casey Hot or not???
Old 07-01-2011, 11:46 PM   #17
Oddball

Drives: attentively
Quote:
Originally Posted by BRAVO29ER View Post
Why? She is good looking! I didn't say she wasn't guilty...I just said they haven't proven it beyond a reasonable doubt. So much lying on both sides. Dad lied about the affair...mom lied about the searches on the computer. Casey obviously lied... I think she will get aggravated manslaughter.

I feel bad for the mom and brother....and obviously caylee... She's is in a better place.

Low standards...lol...beauty is the eye of the beholder. Just because she committed a crime...doesn't mean she's not good looking.

Let's take a vote... Casey Hot or not???

She's a child killer. And you are atracted to her. What does that say about you?
Old 07-01-2011, 11:50 PM   #18
2FST2LIV2YNG2DY
...this is my addiction!

Drives: SOLD
Yes she's a child killer and yes she's a hotty. does she deserve the death penalty? YES. Is she a good looking woman? YES.

I'm sorry but facts are facts
Old 07-02-2011, 12:07 AM   #19
Sevn86

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT/RS ABM
I havent really followed it but poor child. Innocent life lost at such a young age.
Dude, you go through cars faster than I go through underware!!
1000 Initial Order 9/14/2009 - Classic Chevy Sugar Land
1100 Order accepted at dealer: 9/15/2009 - NPGV41.
2000 Order accepted by GM: 9/29/2009
3000 Accepted By Production Control: 9/30/2009 - TPW 10/26/09
3100 Sequenced:10/12/09
3300 Scheduled For Production:10/13/09
3400 Broadcast:10/22/09
3800 Produced:10/27/09
4000 Available To Ship:10/28/09
4200 Shipped:10/29/09
5000 Delivered To The Dealer:11/09/09
6000 Delivered To Customer:11/12/09
Old 07-02-2011, 12:23 AM   #20
Oddball

Drives: attentively
Quote:
Originally Posted by iLLaDeL_LyRiKaL View Post
Yes she's a child killer and yes she's a hotty. does she deserve the death penalty? YES. Is she a good looking woman? YES.

I'm sorry but facts are facts

Fact? No. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. If someone can overlook the fact that a woman has murdered her child, stored the corpse of the child in the trunk of her car until she could find a convenient place to DUMP the corpse of her child, all the while, partying and dancing the night away, living the good life, and that person can still think that woman is attractive in any way is troubling to say the least.
Old 07-02-2011, 02:22 AM   #21
BRAVO29ER
AIM SMALL...MISS SMALL

So...you're saying that...if her child was still alive...she would be good looking...but since she killed her daughter...she's not?

Lol...that doesn't make sense.

One has nothing to do with the other. She's Good looking... and yes she killed her
daughter.

All I ever said was she's Hot. That's like saying Megan Fox or Cindy Crawford would be ugly if they killed somebody. So stupid...it's funny. Lol

At least we can agree our Camaros are HOTT!!!!!!! LOL
Old 07-02-2011, 02:32 AM   #22
fielderLS3

Drives: 2016 Mazda6, 2011 Mustang 5.0
Quote:
Originally Posted by FFPM73 View Post
Anybody else (in between working on your Camaro of course) following the Casey Anthony case? I started watching it a few weeks ago while we were in Florida for vacation and now I am addicted!!!!!!!!
I've been trying to avoid it as much as I can. A baby girl is dead, it is a bad situation for everyone involved, and to make it worse, it has become a media circus, and people in the audience have been getting into fights outside. I don't know why the judge is allowing TV cameras into the courtroom.

From what I can tell, she is guilty as hell, and even though the prosecution may have not have done a very good job proving their case, the defense has done everything possible to prove it for them, so she'll likely be convicted.
Old 07-02-2011, 03:54 AM   #23
Haloman1346
Banned

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
I feel sorry for 13 people in this case, and that's little Caylee and the 12 people on the jury. The defense team are nothing but a bunch of shady assclowns who are doing what a defense team is supposed to do, and thats plant reasonable doubt into the juries mind.

But this is where I thought he messed up. Baez in his opening went down so many routes instead of focusing on 1 cause of death, leaves me thinking that Casey told him "yeah i killed my daughter, get me off"

"The Dad sexually abused both his granddaughter and daughter, killed his granddaughter, and he is to blame"

"Lee Anthony is the Father, thats gonna play a huge role in this case"

"Caylee drowned in a pool"

"Kronk killed Caylee to become rich and famous"

"Lee was calling a cell phone of a BLACK GUY who has a criminal record of kidnapping, he might of done it."

Here is my opinion of what happened

Casey Anthony likes to party, she makes chloroform to knock the kid out so she can so out and get a train ran in her. She decides that Partying > Being a responsible mother and puts the child asleep then duct tapes her in order to suffocate her, kills Caylee, then throws her in the trunk to marinade, then throws her in the woods after panicking.

Dad has nothing to do with it
Brother has nothing to do with it
Mom may have been told by Casey and shes trying to lie on the stand to protect her daughter.
Kronk was just a random guy who found the remains.
Random Black guy had nothing to do with it.

Perry (the judge) has no control over his court room.
Casey Anthony is guilty and needs to die.
my 2 cents
Old 07-02-2011, 09:47 AM   #24
FFPM73
Firefighter/Paramedic

Drives: RJT 2SS/RS M6 LS-3
The thing that pisses me off the most, people like Casey had an adorable child in which she either didn't want or she was an accident. Either way, there are people in the world trying to have children and can't then Casey goes and kills hers......WHAT........I guess it bothers me more because my wife and I will be those people trying everything to get pregnant.
Old 07-02-2011, 10:07 AM   #25
Sarah

Drives: Camaro LLT ABM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haloman1346 View Post
I feel sorry for 13 people in this case, and that's little Caylee and the 12 people on the jury. The defense team are nothing but a bunch of shady assclowns who are doing what a defense team is supposed to do, and thats plant reasonable doubt into the juries mind.

But this is where I thought he messed up. Baez in his opening went down so many routes instead of focusing on 1 cause of death, leaves me thinking that Casey told him "yeah i killed my daughter, get me off"

"The Dad sexually abused both his granddaughter and daughter, killed his granddaughter, and he is to blame"

"Lee Anthony is the Father, thats gonna play a huge role in this case"

"Caylee drowned in a pool"

"Kronk killed Caylee to become rich and famous"

"Lee was calling a cell phone of a BLACK GUY who has a criminal record of kidnapping, he might of done it."

Here is my opinion of what happened

Casey Anthony likes to party, she makes chloroform to knock the kid out so she can so out and get a train ran in her. She decides that Partying > Being a responsible mother and puts the child asleep then duct tapes her in order to suffocate her, kills Caylee, then throws her in the trunk to marinade, then throws her in the woods after panicking.

Dad has nothing to do with it
Brother has nothing to do with it
Mom may have been told by Casey and shes trying to lie on the stand to protect her daughter.
Kronk was just a random guy who found the remains.
Random Black guy had nothing to do with it.

Perry (the judge) has no control over his court room.
Casey Anthony is guilty and needs to die.
my 2 cents

Your 2 cents sounds dead on. She is just a waist of breath and we don't need to be spending our tax money to even give her the chance of an explanation. Evidence is too great no matter IF the daughter drowned or who molested who, she's either needs to rot in jail or the death penalty. Thankfully its either or.
Old 07-02-2011, 05:21 PM   #26
2FST2LIV2YNG2DY
...this is my addiction!

Drives: SOLD
She's a terrible person and is hideous, ugly, evil, and disgusting... But she still looks sexy. I don't disagree with anyone about her be a shitty person but she still has good looks.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk
Old 07-02-2011, 05:25 PM   #27
BRAVO29ER
AIM SMALL...MISS SMALL

Well sir...I agree with you.
Old 07-02-2011, 05:33 PM   #28
AZCamaroFan
Camaro6 2016-2018

Drives: sometimes
can't believe all the comments about her looks. to me she's okay, but not what i'd call hot