The 2014 Corvette Stingray Forum
News / Blog Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions > Gaming Lounge

Old 10-04-2014, 06:18 PM   #1541
MrWray
SYBIL

Drives: 2013 2SS/RS, silver ice metallic
Has anyone played the P.T demo and actually beat it?
Old 10-04-2014, 07:22 PM   #1542
6bangerBOOM

Drives: 2016 1SS SW
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWray View Post
Has anyone played the P.T demo and actually beat it?

You have to do a bunch of very specific movements at the end to get the ending/silent hills trailer

Sent from my Nokia Brick using Tapatalk
6bangerBOOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2014, 07:57 PM   #1543
MrWray
SYBIL

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6bangerBOOM View Post
You have to do a bunch of very specific movements at the end to get the ending/silent hills trailer

Sent from my Nokia Brick using Tapatalk
Im at the part where you are moving faster than normal and the hall is like a maze with moving eyeballs in the picture frames. I dont have the slightest idea what to do, lol
Old 10-04-2014, 09:17 PM   #1544
banter

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS M6 Black
You have to go until you see a picture frame that has fallen off the wall (itll be on the ground against the wall) and there will be a hole in the wall where it used to be. Look through it.
banter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2014, 10:36 PM   #1545
MrWray
SYBIL

Quote:
Originally Posted by banter View Post
You have to go until you see a picture frame that has fallen off the wall (itll be on the ground against the wall) and there will be a hole in the wall where it used to be. Look through it.
Thanks very much, i just beat it and watched the trailer

Couple of photos from the demo that i took. The first one from when you round a corner and the dead wife ghoul is standing in the hallway staring at you. The second photo is her standing on the balcony watching you " you have to look up at a certain time to see her here, its the only time that you will see her up there"

Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1412479945862.jpg
Views: 233
Size:  50.3 KB

Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1412480163727.jpg
Views: 231
Size:  48.1 KB
Old 10-05-2014, 08:58 PM   #1546
6bangerBOOM

In a strange development my PS4 controller has decided it speaks the same language as my TV remote. And I kid you not, everytime I hit the playstation button my TV recieves a "Channel Up" Input and switches up to HDMI port 2 (which completely blinds me from whatever game I'm playing). I am not sure what in the hell is going on with this, or how it could all of a sudden just start happening out of the blue.
Old 10-08-2014, 09:28 AM   #1547
6bangerBOOM

Alien: Isolation is probably going to end up being the best thing I spent money on this year. Good lord this game should have come with a bottle of baby aspirin.
Old 10-08-2014, 09:43 AM   #1548
Mr_Draco

Drives: 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6bangerBOOM View Post
In a strange development my PS4 controller has decided it speaks the same language as my TV remote. And I kid you not, everytime I hit the playstation button my TV recieves a "Channel Up" Input and switches up to HDMI port 2 (which completely blinds me from whatever game I'm playing). I am not sure what in the hell is going on with this, or how it could all of a sudden just start happening out of the blue.
This might help.

http://www.reddit.com/r/PS4/comments...s4_controller/
Mr_Draco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2014, 10:57 AM   #1549
6bangerBOOM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Draco View Post

Much appreciated. It seems that it only occurs when I have HDCP disabled. So I'll make sure to add that to that reddit page.
Old 10-25-2014, 12:58 PM   #1550
MikeMoach

Drives: 2010 RJT 2SS/RS
Sony just hit a home run with the next update coming out Tuesday. Share play is like a "virtual couch" online, the host owns the game and can invite a friend and let the guest play the game and only the host needs to be a ps+ member. Also host and guest can play a multiplayer game together but both need to be ps+ Members. All sessions will have a limit of 60 minutes but the guest can join back in and start another session.

I like this, say you want to play infamous and not sure to buy it a friend can let you play there game, or can play a game of madden or nhl against each other with only one person buying the game.
MikeMoach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2014, 01:03 PM   #1551
GoldCartridgeGamer

Drives: 2014 Ford SVT Raptor SuperCrew
Yea the new update is awesome! Along with other features. Definitely happy with my main console decision this generation.

How to hug your camaro
Buy the car that you would most like to get beat in. The other guy will always be faster.
GoldCartridgeGamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 09:20 PM   #1552
truth411

Drives: police interceptor
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeMoach View Post
Sony just hit a home run with the next update coming out Tuesday. Share play is like a "virtual couch" online, the host owns the game and can invite a friend and let the guest play the game and only the host needs to be a ps+ member. Also host and guest can play a multiplayer game together but both need to be ps+ Members. All sessions will have a limit of 60 minutes but the guest can join back in and start another session.

I like this, say you want to play infamous and not sure to buy it a friend can let you play there game, or can play a game of madden or nhl against each other with only one person buying the game.
The only thing is, For this to work well its going to be heavily dependant on the Host Upload internet speeds. Your right though, this is a fantastic feature, Its basicaly Remote play for the PS4. What I need from Sony is DLNA and Divx support, Folders for the U.I. intsead of a long bar, also proper local MP3 support.
truth411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 09:31 PM   #1553
GoldCartridgeGamer

Drives: 2014 Ford SVT Raptor SuperCrew
Folders would be nice. DLNA is coming. Not sure the hold up though.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/...n-colors-more/

How to hug your camaro
Buy the car that you would most like to get beat in. The other guy will always be faster.
GoldCartridgeGamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2014, 11:31 AM   #1554
Devryn17
Suffers Fools Poorly

Drives: 2010 SS/RS, CGM w/ Silver Stripes.
The update is great, but I think they're missing an opportunity. Imagine if your friends who were PS3 owners could jump in and play your PS4 games. They might be able to get more people to upgrade.

Momma didn't bronze my shoes, but when I turned 16 I inherited a lead foot.
Devryn17 is offline   Reply With Quote