Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Camaro Issues / Problems | Warranty Discussions | TSB and Recalls

Old 03-12-2015, 08:42 PM   #57
ChrisBlair
Buick 455 Fan

Drives: 1970 Buick, 2012 1SS LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mean Green Z28 View Post
Here's an example of a dampened throttle blade and how tuning can fix it. The main reason for dampening is for comfort (no herky jerky starts) and control at low speeds (especially in traffic) ... quite the opposite of what performance enthusiasts want from our cars.

Trailblazer LL8 4.2 liter electronic throttle demonstration: https://youtu.be/VLsY7dYjenY

You can tune out the dampening or you can trick the system by aftermarket plug and play devices.

Not sure how my comment was interpreted as my not understanding how to get rid of the problem, but thanks
Old 03-12-2015, 09:09 PM   #58
Mean Green Z28

Drives: 2010 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisBlair View Post
Not sure how my comment was interpreted as my not understanding how to get rid of the problem, but thanks
Lol sorry
-- >> Some of my Projects My Fquick Page
Mean Green Z28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 10:38 PM   #59
horizon670

Drives: 2010 Chevy Camaro 2LT / RS / Auto
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mean Green Z28 View Post
Here's an example of a dampened throttle blade and how tuning can fix it. The main reason for dampening is for comfort (no herky jerky starts) and control at low speeds (especially in traffic) ... quite the opposite of what performance enthusiasts want from our cars.

Trailblazer LL8 4.2 liter electronic throttle demonstration: https://youtu.be/VLsY7dYjenY

You can tune out the dampening or you can trick the system by aftermarket plug and play devices.

Excellent Video to explain Throttle Response !
horizon670 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2015, 11:22 AM   #60
Jasper

Drives: 2011 Summit White Camaro SS (LS3)
My tuner did everything he could with HP tuners to try and improve throttle repsponse. Nothing he could do made the car feel anything like the throttle controller.

Those who comment on something they haven't tried are ignorant. It is not snake oil because it does what is claimed. Funny thing is that I was probably the biggest skeptic 6months ago before trying it. Could it cause damage or problems? Absolutely. Any mod can. Should the OP have removed it? Yep.

J
Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2015, 12:35 PM   #61
revived
Vrrrm.

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS LS3
So many dumbass's out there cant believe this...literally pisses me off I would have told them off.

revived is offline   Reply With Quote