Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Members Classifieds - Non-Automotive

Old 04-18-2015, 06:05 PM   #1
robkraus82

Drives: 2013 2SS Hotwheels Limited Edition
Olhausen Harley Davidson Pool Table

I bought this table less than a year ago and got it as the floor model. It has only been played on once due to some extreme medical issues I have been dealing with for the last few months. I no longer can play the game and would like to see it go to some home that will use and enjoy it. The table is absolutely beautiful. The only issues are with the felt from being their floor model but they are minor and do not affect game play at all. Mostly just some sun fading from being in the window. Aside from the table it comes with a starter kit with sticks, a bridge, set of balls, chalk and a wall hanger for ques. Price is on a OBO of course and please feel free to make offers that arent insulting. This table was very pricey but it shows. I have already adjusted the price even lower to allow for the price of movers. My only issue is that I would highly recommend getting professional movers because it is quite a process. Also its in the best interest of my home and the pool tables safe relocation. Any further questions just ask. Thank you.

$3800
robkraus82 is offline   Reply With Quote