View Single Post
Old 09-08-2019, 11:01 PM   #241
PoorMansCamaro

Drives: Really Slow
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe M 2012 2SS View Post
No there was a whopping ONE other time. They were caught filming another teams hand signals.

When I played ball many years ago, my coach knew the hand signals from another team because he had coached against them for many years. But it wasn't called cheating, it was called "gamesmanship".
But since it's the Pats, now it's defined as cheating, because they filmed it.

So why not make game tapes illegal as well, since doing anything to learn about what your opponents do is cheating.

Oh, I forgot......Miami is in the AFC East with the Pats....and since the Pats have won this division 16 of the last 18 years, they had to cheat in order to do it.

And I also forgot, AB's 1st game as a PAT will be against who?, Miami...….it HAS to be cheating!
No. Teams got a memo about filming other teams. Good old Bill decided to ignore it. It was against the rules. What do you call something that is done against rules?

Oh. Just ONE other time. That ONE other time included a removal of their first round pick, team fined and head coach fined. But you know. It was just one other time. Until it was just two other times. Maybe a third this time?

I don’t really care when AB starts. I’ve known Miami was planning to tank way before the season started. I don’t care if the pats hang 70 points on Miami. Doesn’t change the fact that this situation smells...fishy.