View Single Post
Old 07-27-2008, 11:22 PM   #12
Rallysport
Go Cardinals!

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1SS 6-speed #1879
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synergizer View Post
How’s it going everyone? I have been loitering on the camaro5 forums for quite some time now, and for some reason, felt compelled to post today.

I am new to both the car world and the Camaro world, but have my heart set on a flat black SS… Speed won’t really be an issue as I have grown up on crotch rockets and dirtbikes so there is no worry there.

My life has taken a dramatic turn for the better over the last few years as I acquired a computer business and I see that I can actually afford an SS when they hit the streets.

The question is…

How long of a period should we expect for good aftermarket parts? I’m not talking a wing or anything like that (I will never turn my baby into a shopping cart). I’m looking for a cams, pistons, rods, head work, and the ultimate goal of twin turbos. I would like to mount a set of STS remote turbos (installed by someone other than STS – seriously, they will destroy any car they touch) but I don’t know if the LS3 can handle 8-10psi without some motor work first. Then comes everything from the bell housing back…

Thx,
Deric
Well, the Camaro is to be the "official" car of the SEMA show in Las Vegas this November. SEMA is the Specialty Equipment Manufacturers Association. It's the most kickass trade show for automotive aftermarket. Check out the website for updates: http://www.sema.org/Main/StartPage.aspx
Rallysport is offline   Reply With Quote