View Single Post
Old 03-26-2024, 07:14 PM   #50
2SS Capt
2020 Shadow Gray 2SS

Drives: 2020 2SS - A10, NPP, MRC, CAI
Quote:
Originally Posted by Number 3 View Post
Yep, the American way. Let’s get a lawyer who would (if they win and they won’t) MILLIONS OF $ while we all get $100.

GM has a system that is on Millions of vehicles using the Global A electrical architecture. And because an article comes out with a high rate of theft in LA (lol the only Camaro theft reported in this website was the guy who’s Ram pickup was broken into but I may have missed one or two) people want to sue.

I believe most OEMs have a similar system and using a remote key generator to steal cars is not unique to GM or the Camaro. Again the data I posted earlier shows IF GM has any problem with vehicle theft it’s full size pick ups, not Camaros. GM had more full size pickups stolen in one year than that made Camaros in the last 3. So let’s sue. And you can bet there are hundreds if not thousands of lawyers doing nothing but looking for that class action lawsuit. You know like the one where we got $7 from Google and the lawyers got millions.

Yes, very much against the litigious nature we have created in America
I am against it as well, but sometimes it might be the last resort to get a company to do what it should have already done proactively...
After delivery: - GMP CAI, GMP Black Strut Tower Brace, MRR017 1LE Wheels, SS Armrest, Black Fuel Door, Stainless Pedals, SS Wheel Caps, Black Lugs/Locks, GM Splash Guards, DD Smoked LED Markers, Smoked Rear Reflectors, Mishimoto Catch Can, Xpel PPF - Full Front, SunTek 35% Tint, CeramicPro coating, RST Stainless Brake Lines, Castrol SRF, MSD Super Conductor Wires

Left: My "fun" ride. Right: My "work" ride: a Gulfstream G600. One's top speed is 180 Mph, the other, 620 Mph... BOTH are a lot of fun to operate...
2SS Capt is offline   Reply With Quote