Thread: Powerball
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2016, 08:42 PM   #34
olblue75

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
I'd move out into the country an buy enough property to build a Motorsports park with a drag strip and a 2-3 mile road course an a small auto-x in th middle with a nice paddock/pit area. Build a nice club house with tennis courts, spa and a swimming pool for the ladies and somewhere put a go cart track in for the kiddies. I'd have membership that would be set up for the common guy that can't afford 10-20k a year in membership. I would hire local vets for facility up keep and track/safety workers an offer on site housing as a perk, then select a few for a high performance schooling to be onsite mechanics on the weekdays and weekends. Might even let bikes run the course if there's enough interest. I would offer on site storage in a heated/cooled warehouse with cleaning facilities. Also on the grounds there would be DIY garages with quality tools an lifts(can you say snapon). I would have a private garage that would house a Harley for each day of the week, a Z06, Z28, GT500, Hellcat, Viper, and maybe CTS-V wagon all fully modded of course, a proper GMC Denali 3/4-1 ton 4x4 truck and matching trailer fully loaded along with a matching toy hauler motorcycle trailer. Somewhere in a safe place away from the track I would build a indoor heated an cooled range and a covered outdoor range with modern automated targets for various firearm diciplines (long range rifle and skeet) maybe a quasi shooting club. A nice campground would be a option if business is good. I'm pretty sure I'd loose money for a few years but it would be a good write off for taxes on the 420 mil. But before any of that would happen I'd have to build the wife a really nice house an few really cool vehicles of her choice and I think I would quite working LOL!!!!! Be out there on a bulldozer cutting the track...
olblue75 is offline   Reply With Quote