View Single Post
Old 12-26-2021, 11:04 AM   #38896
RubyCamaro
Jan

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1LT Red Jewel tintcoat
Thanks everyone for the prayers & well wishes. My sister gave us a pretty good scare But made it through the surgery. She is still in the hospital in a lot of pain & having rapid heart rate intermittently. That is something that runs in the family so not sure if related to the surgery or not. Hoping it stabilizes & she can come home soon.

My daughter came home for Christmas for a couple of days & is now on h er way back home. My son did not come home this year. We had a nice meal at my house on Christmas Eve & at my mother-in-law's house yesterday. Kind of glad it is all behind us now. Dread putting away the few decorations I got out.

On a different note, I do not recommend anyone ordering a car cover from Cover King. I got one 2 years ago. An outdoor one good for all weather including storms & medium sized hail. It was guaranteed for 5 years. After 1 1/2 years it fell apart. They said they would replace it. It took months &n well, that's okay given COVID crap. But it was the wrong type cover & they had put the pocket for the antenna on the middle of the windshield. I let them know & again they said they would replace it. Fine. They verified my make, model & year car. It arrived & It was the right type cover, antenna in the right place but this time it is for the wrong model, Seems to be for a 6th gen. Absolutely will not fit on my car. I am so over it. I am going to let them know & hope they will try again to make it right but given how expensive these covers are, it is totally not worth the hassle. ANYWAY.........

Hope everyone had a nice Christmas & have a happy new year.