View Single Post
Old 08-23-2013, 03:39 AM   #7
1BlinkGone

Drives: Any
Quote:
Originally Posted by volsfan0911 View Post
I abhor Blowz as marketing driven crap. They typically are very average to poor components resulting in poor value for the sound you get. I've read that some claim this is one of Blowz better efforts but I'll hold judgement until I hear it in person. $0.02

I could not agree more. "Oh lookie I get to choose between TWO Bose systems!!" Golly-gee that's a real bonus.

They need to stick to making desktop radios and stay out of automobiles. (oh please oh please...) When I heard that Bose was being put into the C7, I cringed... I'm cringing just thinking about it right now. Good for listening to talk radio, but not music. Every Bose auto system I've either owned or heard was pretty consistent in one regard: Flat, lifeless, yuck.

I'm not holding my breath that this C7 system will be any different, but I guess we'll hear soon enough AND I HOPE I'M TERRIBLY WRONG. It will be exciting to see some aftermarket solutions... or maybe I'll just leave the OEM thing off and listen to the exhaust.. or maybe even put that upgrade cash on an Akrapovic Titanium exhaust if they get onboard, for some real "tunes".

Last edited by 1BlinkGone; 08-23-2013 at 03:56 AM.
1BlinkGone is offline   Reply With Quote