View Single Post
Old 03-09-2018, 09:51 AM   #16
gajagfan

Drives: 2013 1SS 1LE Black - Std Exhaust
Quote:
Originally Posted by JusticePete View Post
Abuse?

Were your wheel-wells full of tire boogers?
You have 15" wheels with drag slicks on them?

Something isn't right. Who is the dealer?
Dan Vaden Chevrolet in Brunswick, GA. I have had decent luck purchasing cars from them, but dealing with Service has been a nightmare. As far as the wheels, they never even looked at the car. If they could not take the cover off and do a full inspection, they had no interest. But to answer your questions, no tire buggers or drag slicks!

On a side note, I had the tire and wheel warranty and got a puncture in the left rear. I was able to get the car home and the next day, I took the wheel and tire to the dealership for repair. They would not fix the tire because it had to much wear (stupid to get a tire warranty on these GoodYear tires I guess), but the kicker was that they would not even consider the warranty because they had no proof the wheel was off a warrantable car. The tire could be from another vehicle. I bought the 1LE from them. The 1LE I bought was still covered under the tire / wheel warranty they sold me. The wheel I brought in only comes off of a 1LE or a ZL1. With all these facts, they said that it was mandatory that I brought the car into the dealer.

The next closest non-Vaden Chevy dealer is about 1 hour away, so not so easy to get things done. As always, any thoughts or help is appreciated.
gajagfan is offline   Reply With Quote