View Single Post
Old 03-29-2015, 10:28 AM   #36
MagnumForceGB

Drives: Fastest 2010 Camaro V6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tampa Tuning View Post
I scanned Injector Pulse width in MSEC. Yes I do have access to injector timing high/low threshold and Homogenous knock intake based on load

We were out to 9208 HZs on the MAF @ 6700 RPMs with under 300 G/S.

I haven't seen an issue with supplying fuel yet.
Since the area you maybe having a problem with is the fuel pressure ramp limit relative to fuel percent, maybe you can try multiplying to apply a change to the 1400-1800 RPM area to determine if that's hopefully with fuelling. I don't know that yet

I hope that helps,
Phil
There is actually another table that is in the Cobalt LNF and LFX tunes, it controls when to start the fuel injection. Default I believe is 360 degrees, but the Cobalt guys said that if you start getting knock you can go up to 420 degrees and it will control it. It also gives you more time to inject fuel. This is one table that I've been waiting for HP Tuners to unlock.

The MAX fuel pulse time I've been able to do is 9.5 seconds, after that the car starts to misfire since you are injecting into the ignition event.

At 11 PSI is when I hit the max MAF g/sec, around 11,000 HZ.

I'm having to use methanol as a secondary fuel supply since I run about 13 psi of boost at 7200 RPM's. I try to hit 0.9 lambda since I also run 10% ethanol fuel to help control detonation.

This is from one of my logs with a 3.48" pulley on a Vortech V3 (IPF Setup) in 3rd gear doing a pull to redline (3.91 gears also, 1st gear is fast). You can see how fast the fuel rail pressure drops after 9 PSI. Also have an issue around 4800 RPM's where my Air Load will read 160% then drop to 130%, trying to find the table that controls that part. This ECU is very complicated, one table has to talk to multiple other tables to get an answer. Almost like the Bosch ECU is based off a committee.
Attached Images