View Single Post
Old 03-23-2007, 08:32 AM   #12
Casull

Drives: Chevy Silverado
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose View Post
Relax. I was only trying to have a little fun. I did not post anything about "great news", "great revelation", or "I know something you don't know". I was attempting to have some FUN. I apologize to those of you who had a problem with this thread.

This IS NOT meant as an insult, but some people need to "relax". I agree, I do not like all the "I know something" B.S. either, but this was not my intention. I never said I knew something, etc.

Seeing as this thread took a direction I did not intend, I will stop with the "teasing mentality" and "immaturity", and let you know that I am in the process of building a Yenko version of the 5th Gen., and once it was completed, I was just going to post a pic. of the completed version.

Its all good Moose. I think that some people are just "information starved' and any hint of any kind of information just gets the nerves rattled a littlebit.

I would also like to point out that if this was indeed information about the actual 5th gen, Moose probably wouldn't have put it in the Media Gallery....
Casull is offline   Reply With Quote