View Single Post
Old 04-14-2022, 11:48 AM   #12
m6-lt1

Drives: 2023 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS 1LE
I’m not really worried about being able to mod the car as I am past that point in my life. When I wanted a car that performed as well as my SS, I saved up and bought my SS. I now want a car that performs as well as a ZL1 while costing the same or less than a Zl1. Instead of trying to get my SS to be as fast like I would have back in the day, I am just saving up for a ZL1 instead because at this point in my life I’ve learned to appreciate oem reliability and performance.

When it comes to electric cars, for me to get one we will have to be at the point where electric versions of normal cars like Honda civics and corollas, perform past whatever my gas performance car is in the future while also costing the same or less. I’m specifically referring to 60-130 times as I don’t care about 0-60 as doing constant launches will cause my drivetrain to eventually break. I’m looking forward to seeing how often half shafts (or whatever the equivalent is in an electric car) get replaced in the future from people doing high torque launches with them.
m6-lt1 is offline   Reply With Quote