View Single Post
Old 03-21-2019, 12:36 PM   #15
rocket403

Drives: 80 Cutlass 403, 2010 FF RT
I have no interest in Dodge making anything smaller and I would think that the appeal of the Challenger and Charger is the size, among the Dodge guys there is a very small number that want the Challenger smaller. There is a number of comments about reducing weight with new tech but with the Challenger and Charger selling as well as they do why change what is working. There is many on this forum that comment on the Challenger and list the main gripe being the weight as a draw back, but when I have my Cutlass parked next to the Challenger it is about the same length. Truth is that the Challenger is what I would have called a mid size car back in the 80's and that is what I am looking for. Today with the new safety requirements plus other factors to make a mid size car like Cutlass I'm sure it would be 4500lbs that is just the reality now.
I want comfort in my ride I can't climb into a car that is hard to get into and out of, I am not able to handle a jarring ride. With someone that has a fused spine I would not be able to ride in a Camaro for more than 30 min and then suffer with the result.

Last edited by rocket403; 03-21-2019 at 12:50 PM.
rocket403 is offline   Reply With Quote