View Single Post
Old 11-28-2007, 11:50 PM   #9
DGthe3
Moderator.ca

Drives: 05 Grand Am GT
Send a message via MSN to DGthe3
Quote:
Originally Posted by headpunter View Post
well thing is that copo system is dead, BUT all chpp engines come with the same warranties that the actual drive trains come with so the car would still be covered ( for those that care ) and it would be small production, with the dealer im starting to talk too we would like to do something along the lines of those original cars in the modern setting, also setting these cars up to be worth quite alot in the long run.
Oh I know that COPO is gone, but I was just kinda thinking about how awesome it would be to have a setup similar to that. And although you can get warranties on engines from their catalogues, it just isn't the same as ticking a box for an LS9 Camaro. Though if they have the LS3, I'm sure they will sell the LS9 supercharger kit, possibly with a warranty. Ford did that with a supercharger for the Mustang from Rousche (sp?)
My sister's dentist's brother's cousin's housekeeper's dog-breeder's nephew sells coffee filters to the company that provides coffee to General Motors......
........and HE WOULD KNOW!!!!

Camaro Fest sub-forum
DGthe3 is offline   Reply With Quote