View Single Post
Old 11-11-2013, 04:27 PM   #17
wutshotDJroomba

Drives: 2012 Camaro LS/SC
I'm not a fan of the 2014's and apparently I might be in the minority, but it seems as though the body design has regressed from the previous years. With that being said the rear bumper design just looks to blocky, bulky, and the huge space leaves something more to be desired design-wise, whereas the previous one had the reverse lights integrated, the plastic diffuser has been enlarged which makes it look just a little cheap. Maybe it was a product of attempting to drop a little weight by adding this and reducing that.. I understand where GM was trying to go with this car but I feel they should have leaned more on the retro side of things instead of the Honda Prelude-Cadillac looking hybrid that has been laid before my eyes. Maybe it will grow on me but I intend to stick with 2012 until then Here's to a 3rd gen inspired design in 2015....
"....Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.”
-Bruce Lee
wutshotDJroomba is offline   Reply With Quote