View Single Post
Old 03-12-2014, 10:18 PM   #1
mynetdude

Drives: 2014 Camaro 2LT RS V6 Silver
Miffed about what I saw after washing...

Today I got to wash my C5 for the first time since I bought it; I used meguiar's shampoo.

I don't know if its the light playing with me or is it what I really saw but I saw some "spots" on the black stripes in certain areas and it won't come out its got some dark almost circular spots larger than a US quarter but from a distance the stripe looks the same as well as it does from the driver's seat but looking up close I can see some random spots here and there.

I also found some scratches (unfortunately, yes I can see them plain as day and can feel them) don't know how they happened or why and I don't remember seeing them when I first bought it makes me wish I had bought the sratch warranty but by the time I was adding all that stuff my payments were getting close to being well over $40 over my intended payment budget (right now its $17 over LOL but I could NOT pass up on the GAP insurance).

If I had that scratch warranty they would fix it; but I'm out on that :(

I'm starting to consider stripping the stripe; I don't like the idea that it collects & shows more dirt than the rest of the car (besides the wheels with its brake dust collection).
mynetdude is offline   Reply With Quote