View Single Post
Old 04-26-2018, 10:21 AM   #39
Evil-Bee-NH
603 Camaros

Drives: 2017 NGM I4 1LT Coupe
He's not bashing anyone with ego and this coming from me, given my history with cooper should say enough. We have proof it's the TCM slip% settings actually causing the issue i went over what causes the shudder... i explained what the 3 flush was actually intended to do because we all agree several instances had been reported that the issue came back after so there's my supporting evidence. They even went out on a limb in legal and said some fluid didn't meet slip protection requirements... So if the slip settings are causing low line pressure with said inadequete fluid what is this new fluid is it thicker or thinner is it made to stay in the lines at a higher pressure longer? I'm not a mechanic or chemist and i generally go overboard defending decisions that make sense and i am not directing anything at all towards Al as i said before this was a GM legal response he doesn't have a choice and he's one hell of a guy. I firsthand know the legal binding GM employees who go out have. I asked the engineers walking around the parking lot party last camarofest about why they didn't feel a catch can was needed and they literally said they couldn't answer that question.

So again why not research read between the lines and actually discover what the real root issue is everyone? Instead of slamming Al's response because he is an awesome guy who goes way above and beyond to support us. I can guarantee he cringed when that was the question this forum came up with this time around.

I've said my piece I've tried to help.... some can't be helped...

MY 2017 I4 CAMARO BUILD JOURNAL | YOUTUBE | INSTAGRAM | 316RWHP - 385 RWTQ HPTUNERS DYNO TUNE | 12.693s @ 105MPH 1/4 Mile

Last edited by Evil-Bee-NH; 04-26-2018 at 10:47 AM.
Evil-Bee-NH is offline   Reply With Quote